Insight

Alexis Inthavong and Brittany Ruth are going to see After Romeo for the second time after a year had passed. They were going to be in Little Rock this time and it's a lot closer to home.

Alexis Inthavong had been talking to Blake and Drew since she's met them. To her, both guys envy each other but wasn't sure if she was right or not. Her heart and mind were battling against each other. Since Alexis was single, during the year after she met After Romeo for the first time, she got pregnant by her boyfriend Alejandro Martinez. They broke up a week after their baby girl was born because he got himself into a lot of messes. Now, she's rebuilding her life and getting back on her feet.

Brittany Ruth was having the same boy problems but between Jayk and TC. Both boys are on her mind and in her heart. She just can't seem to choose. Unlike Alexis, Brittany chose to research and talk to each guy to get information. She was always there when Alexis needed help because she knew about the baby and that Alexis was pregnant. Brittany was getting ready and packing two days before they head out to their hotel in Little Rock. Alexis told Brittany that she went out shopping with the baby to get her baby some new clothes to wear to the concert.

Two girls, four boys. How is this all going to end? What's going to happen between these group of friends? Let's see...will the heart win over the mind or will the mind win over the heart? Read on to find out ★