Chapter 7

Britt's POV

I looked out the window as Alexis drove. I glanced over at her and she was starting to tear up. "You okay?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I'm okay, I just can't wait to be home and spend some time with Mariana."

"Yeah, same here." I looked back at Mariana and she was already fast asleep. "Well, it's going to be tough getting her to bed tonight."

"I think Drew wore her out." She said as she smiled.

"You miss him don't you?" I asked her.

She looked at Mariana through the rearview mirror. "Yeah." She smiled.

I side hugged her while she was driving. "I'm sure he's thinking about you at this very moment."

"Are you sure? Because he might be thinking about her." She said as she motioned her head towards Mariana.

"Oh, I'm sure he's thinking about both of you." I smiled, she looked at me and smiled again, then she looked back at the road to drive.

I wanted to ask her about Blake, but I didn't want her to stress herself out while we were driving.

I looked out the window as the boy's song 'Souvenir' came on from the playlist I had on my phone. I started to tear up, but I held back the tears so that Alexis didn't see me. I tried to think to myself what TC's possible reason for picking another girl on the stage was, but I couldn't figure it out. And when we were back at the hotel, he never mentioned it to me. He didn't even tell me, to stop me from worrying about it. I wanted to text him, but I thought it would be too soon. I mean, we had JUST left the hotel an hour ago.

We finally got to the house about 2 and a half hours later. I got out of the car and grabbed my bags out of the trunk. I walked inside and threw my bags in the bedroom.

I walked into the living room and sat down on the couch. I grabbed the remote and turned on the tv. Alexis walked in after putting Mariana in the crib for her nap. She sat down and sighed.

I looked at her. "Feeling okay?"

"Yeah, just a little."

"Well, if you miss him that much, just text him."

"He's not the one I'm referring to"

"Oh, Blake, right?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, I'm going to ask you something, and be serious with me."

"Okay, shoot."

"Okay, close your eyes."

"Okay?" she closed her eyes.

I continued. "Now picture yourself at the most romantic place you can think of."

She started smiling.

"Okay, NOW, picture you holding Mariana's hand. You're both smiling, and breathing in the amazing air."

"Okay." She said still smiling.

"Now, you look to your side and see a guy standing there. He picks up Mariana and hugs her, gives her kisses, tells her he loves her, and then he puts her down, he looks at you and says 'Alexis, I'm in love with you, and I want to be with you for the rest of my life, So marry me Alexis'."

I saw her smile fade as she started to think.

"You then turn to look at him as well, and you say, 'I would love to', now look at me."

She looked at me. "How does this help?"

"Who did you see?"

"I saw Drew."