Chapter 4

Alexis' POV

We finally got the the hotel in Little Rock. "Finally," I said getting out of the car. I got Mariana out of the car seat and into a stroller. I grabbed my suitcase and Brittany got hers. I slung Mariana's diaper bag over my shoulder. "Okay, are we going to check in first or see the guys?"

"What are you talking about?" asked Brittany.

"Please tell me you didn't forget to book our hotel," I said.

"Oops," said Brittany.

"Britt," I said as I got out my phone. I called Drew. "Come on." We walked inside. "Pick up." Drew didn't answer his phone. "Really?" I called Blake. "Please pick up."

"Hello," said Blake.

"Hey, what room are you guys in?" I asked.

"Floor two room twenty three," said Blake.

"Okay," I said. "See you in a few minutes." I hung up. "Hey, just forget about the room. I think the guys won't mind us sleeping in their room."

"Jayk just asked if we wanted to share their suite with them," said Brittany.

"Say yes," I said as we got in the elevator. I looked at Mariana and she was awake. "Look who's awake." We got off on the second floor and went to room twenty three. "I wonder who booked the room."

"TC," said Brittany smiling. "It's his favorite number."

"Yeah," I said knocking. "It's not that bad of a place." Drew opened the door. "Hey."

"Hey," said Drew hugging me. "Please come in." He hugged Brittany as we walked in. "Guys, the girls are here."

"Serious?" asked Devin as we walked into the living room. "Alexis In-A-Thong!"

"It's Inthavong," I said smiling as he hugged me.

"Sit," said Jayk. Britt and I sat on a couch and Mariana in her stroller right next to me. "Okay, so this is Mariana."

"Yeah," I said getting her out of her stroller. "Mariana Martinez."

"What her middle name?" asked Devin.

"Marie," said Brittany. "Her full name is Mariana Marie Martinez."

"Let's talk about this contest," said Jayk. "How'd you get in the top five with so many days left?"

"We can't revoke your winnings since the contest is over," said TC.

"An app," I said.

"You still got your tickets, right?" asked Drew.

"Yeah," I said. I got out my wallet. "Haven't left my wallet."

"Let me see her," said Drew grabbing Mariana from me. "She's so cute."

"So, what do you guys have planned for us today?" I asked.

"How about we got somewhere to eat?" asked Drew. "Then we can go to this little arcade I saw that started with a C."

"Chuck E. Cheese?" asked Brittany.

"Yeah!" exclaimed Drew.

"Let's go," said Brittany. "But I don't think everyone is going to fit on your bus."

"No," said Drew.

"And we don't know our way around Little Rock," I said.

"Jayk and I can ride with you girls," said Drew.

"Let's go," I said. Britt and I left our suitcases. We walked down to my Trail Blazer. "Just get in and put Mariana in her car seat, Drew."

"Okay," said Drew.