** Mylie Grady **

Start from the beginning

That included reading the pack females and yes, even the ones that to her had began reeking as they crossed the line and started having sex. Protected sex and unprotected, the latter made them reek more.

Reading those she was among, sometimes made the hairs on her arms stand on edge. They were older, linked to others and putting her on edge as she wasn't yet an initiated part of the pack.

~

Come the week she turned 15, Mylie sensed something was about to happen before she was even told they all had to go to the pack house.

She changed clothes and her grandparents took her as her siblings were older and a part of the pack and going with their parents.

She was told in the car that another pack was being moved closer. Mylie grunted and asked is that why everyone is on edge? The freaking pack sluts are bloody eager for more male flesh. The males are flexing their muscles as they scent they are ready to mate.

They grunted at her, pulled over and asked what pack sluts? She named names from the worst to who had already lost their virginity, one of her sisters included.

They both growled as they mind linked her parents and informed them. Her grandmother said alright, it's time for a visit to the pack doctor. They asked her when Stephanie lost her innocence?

Mylie said two weeks ago, she lost it to Wendell. They grunted and asked you can tell? Mylie said yup, their scents changed. Stephanie and Wendell, whenever they get close now emit a different scent. Be it they are charging up for another set...

They growled where? She looked off and said top storage unit in school, they eagerly meet up. So yes I can scent they have had sex, but it's all been protected sex so far. Yes I can scent they both had sex with each other from the scent of the other on each of them.

Yes, all my brothers are no longer innocent either. They growled and said they are supposed to wait for their true mates. She looked at them, sighed and said they each talked to dad, he said if they can't control their wolves they bloody well better use protection or else.

Mom took Stephanie and Cassandra aside and made sure they weren't thinking of having meaningless sex. Both agreed with mom to wait, so Stephanie went behind everyone's back to have sex with Wendell. Maybe he's her true mate and they just hadn't told anyone yet.

When they got to the pack house, they wandered to the back yard and Mylie used her nose and they tracked down the family. Wendell of course was standing close by Stephanie, but they weren't touching yet. They of course eyed each other up, stood close and Mylie could scent them both.

She stood by her parents as both her grandparents watched and read Stephanie and Wendell. Wendell stepped right into Stephanie's body once the meeting started.

By the time the other pack was up on stage to be introduced, Wendell wrapped Stephanie in his arms, holding her tight. Her grandparents watched as well, saw the two and scented them.

The other pack did not impress Mylie at all. From the way the females dressed like sluts, to the smells coming off them, she knew they were exactly what they showed everyone.

The visiting pack males were checking out the loose females of their pack. Mylie sighed and said there should have been a proper dress code. She was nudged to be quiet by her father having said that.

She said right dad, the females are dressed inappropriately. He grunted back and shushed her. She huffed back, crossed her arms and wandered away. The smells were getting to her and her wolf sneezed a dozen times to rid their nose of it.

She headed inside, made her way down to see the pack Doctor. He grunted seeing her. She smiled and said hello, I'm Mylie Sinclair. He huffed and said so Mylie, I haven't seen you since I delivered you.