💖☆ Haizley ☆💖

Haizley

Wolf Shifters

Haizley was just 3 yrs old when she was adopted into the Rainer family. She had no background when she arrived in the new family. There were no comments on her file as to where she came from. Only a first name written on a piece of paper.

She grew up in the Rainer household, with two other siblings, Zack and Jolene that weren't adopted. She got on very well with everyone until they moved to a new town and home.

She was 10, Zack 13 and Jolene 12 at the time of the move, their parents Harmony and Finley were very calm when sitting them down and having a talk with them about why they moved.

It was so unreal to all three kids that they were settling near a pack of werewolves. When Haizley heard that her parents were hybrids, half human and werewolf, she gulped and asked how.

Then they told them that Finley had wolf dna in him from his father who married a human and had him. Whereas Harmony said her mother was full werewolf and her father a human.

Both couldn't shift into wolves, but they felt more comfortable around the pack than not. Zack and Jolene were then told that with wolf in their blood too, they might have true mates. That led to a talk about mates, when their wolf dna might react to finding a possible mate.

Haizley watched out the window, not paying too much attention seeing that she need not even listen as she was adopted and not werewolf or a hybrid mix.

After all being told where they now lived, they all got ready to go meet the pack. On the drive, they were told how to behave and to never look werewolves in the eye as it was a confrontation of sorts to them.

Haizley was told to keep her head down seeing as she was full human and some pack members might have an issue with her even being there.

On meeting them, Haizley kept her head down at all times, felt very uneasy as they came over and sniffed her then sneezed on her. She shivered in disgust as she felt they'd just coated her in their germs.

Zack and Jolene were happily welcomed into the pack, seeing as they were hybrids and possibly had mates, Haizley however was not. That night, Haizley realized her life had changed in a bad way where she was going to be discriminated against by the pack members reactions.

Instead of being accepted as a member of the Raines family, she felt she was being separated from her family and made to feel inadequate. It truly felt horrible and that experience was not something she'd ever likely forget.

ꕥꕥ

Life changed for Haizley that night, when they got back home both Zack and Jolene were chattering it up about their new found friends. Instead of including Haizley, they pulled away from her in a big way.

To make matters worse, Haizley was segregated again, by being enrolled in a different school from Zack and Jolene. They were once a trio at their old school, spending time together and watching each other's back.

Over time, Haizley no longer felt like a part of the Raines family. She may live in their household, but it was like she was no longer loved or wanted.

More often than not, Haizley was left at home alone as the others joined the pack for activities and functions. No longer did they do family things together like they used to, now it was just them doing pack things and she left on her own.

ꕥꕥ

Over time, Haizley felt like an unwanted boarder who resided in a house with them. It affected her deeply enough for her to look elsewhere for any attention.