*** Terri Lee ***

Terri Lee

Wolf-Shifters

Terri not once looked back on her time in the pack.

Once she had turned 16 and was settled into the pack house, supposedly so the pack leaders could assess her wolf to make sure she was safe to be around, it was such a horror sorry instead.

She had to put up with living with the reeking bitches who covered their raunchy and used scents with horrible perfume which affected her own sense of smell. It affected her wolf so bad, she had to avoid staying inside the pack house for long periods of time.

She didn't understand at first why the older pack members put up with it. But soon learned that the males stopped using their wolf senses all together in the pack house. Her wolf hated those females that reeked like sluts even when they didn't add the perfume stench to cover what they were.

She trained outside, using her senses on her own since no one living in the pack house was helping her with her wolf. Inside the males sniffed around the females and took them up on the offers of unprotected sex often that she had even caught them at.

It was why she kept to herself and stayed away from going inside. She spent longer time at school and used the library to do her homework in.

At the pack house, she sat for second calling of meals since all the pack sluts sat at the first calling. The pack leaders sat at first calling too, and she never understood why nothing was said as the bitches all reeked as they sat at the table with them.

~

She was the one that kept all her doctor exams and shots fully kept up-to-date. She went down to the pack infirmary before they were due to be given again. The pack sluts needed to be dragged kicking and screaming to have their exams and shots given.

By 17, Terri and her wolf were strong enough to block their scent and shield their aura or essence. She wasn't like the others, all of them acting out of control and loving it as no one in charge were doing anything about them.

She was betting their inner wolves must actually hate their humans as they are going wild at parties too she heard. They were taking drugs and consuming alcohol like it was water. They are all still drunk half the time the next morning at the dining room table if they even wake up in time or just arrived back home for breakfast.

They are skipping school for weeks at a time. They were thinking they were smart enough to graduate without attending and classes.

Exams were a breeze as Terri studied for them. She soon graduated unlike the others who failed not only by their low attendance records, but they failed their exams as well.

It was a eye opener and complete shock to the pack leaders hearing and seeing that even their sons, their next Alpha and Beta both failed to graduate.

All eyes turned to her as she graduated with honors. Both Alpha and Beta grunted before they yelled why didn't you inform us? She looked back and replied about what, them not graduating?

She said I thought you both knew and couldn't care less. They eat at the same table with you for all meals and you could have asked how school was going for them as I wait until second meal is called. They are gone out of the pack house or still in their rooms sleeping by the time I come downstairs. I don't see them at school as their classes are different than mine. She added and I don't attend any parties like them as they all attend each and every one of them and more.

They both groaned as they knew it was the truth.

~~

She headed off to University early. She moved into the dorm and quickly went to find a job. She worked and attended her classes and by the end of the first year, she went back to the pack to discover the pack members were still out of control.