** ♡☆ Annissa ☆♡ **

Annissa

Wolf Shifters

Annissa gathered up her courage to approach the pack border. It had been a week since she left her brother there while she went back to search for her little sister Annabelle. So Annabelle was sleeping soundly in her arms as she approached.

She sighed deeply as she heard them approach and Belle started to wake. Her heart was beating faster as they neared and Belle was feeling her stress.

As soon as the border patrol spotted her Annissa sighed as they looked apprehensive. When she spoke, it was to say I seek sanctuary, my pack had been attacked. I brought my younger brother Davis here last week as I couldn't get to my sister at that time.

I had to go back and get her, my pack has been nearly savaged, the children basically the only survivors. They kept them locked in the pack house.

She took a deep breath and said all our parents are dead, bodies still lying where they died. I wanted to free the whole lot of them but I'm just not strong enough.

They surrounded her and said so Davis is your brother, and who is this? She shivered and said this little gem is my little sister Annabelle.

When Annabelle opened her eyes, they scrunched up and she started to cry. Annissa rocked her little sister and said hush now Belle, we'll see Davis soon okay.

Belle turned her huge blue eyes to the border patrol and froze. Annissa hushed her again and said no worries darlin', these warriors are not like the others.

When another wolf raced out of the woods, Annissa moved back as he was huge. She shivered herself, as her damp clothes were making her cold.

She had carried Belle through a cold mountain stream so they couldn't be tracked back here, just like she did with her brother, but he rode on her back. Belle wasn't able to hold on tight like Davis.

He, once seeing her, went behind a tree to shift. The others nodded and said come, you've already crossed the border and we can help. Annissa thanked them before she shivered and said is there by chance anyway to get something to eat, I'm starved.

I gave the only food I brought to Belle here. They surrounded her to keep the wind off her as one Warrior said a hot meal will be waiting. The Luna has been notified.

Belle was wide awake now and trying to get down, she was wiggling so much that Annissa grunted and set her sister down saying Belle, now is not the time.

But her sister was stubborn as Davis and wanted to do things herself. They let her race through the grass as some Warriors snickered when Annissa said don't you go far little pint sized minion.

She sighed deeply and said it was a long way back here, I refused to let her walk, she's heavier then she looks. They asked her what her name was and she said I'm sorry, I'm Annissa.

They introduced themselves as Owen, Bart, Ronnie and Hayden. The tall man moved out of the woods and said I'm Alpha Vance, what pack did you say you were you in?

He huffed when she said Vanishing Mist Pack. She said I know you didn't get along with my dad Alpha Vance, but he admired you. He said many times that you had integrity. It stuck in my brain when I took Davis and ran.

He grunted and asked and who was your father? Annissa yelled for Belle to come back as she ran out of their sight, then said our father was Alpha Tobias, our mother Luna Vanessa, our Beta was Uncle Henry and his mate our Aunt Debbie.

He growled and asked what the hell happened? Who attacked the pack? When?, because they had never heard a word of a pack being wiped out.

She wiped her nose and said dad was trying to get a peace treaty deal with them. They showed up unexpectedly in the middle of the night. My dad was angry and oh so stubborn thinking he didn't need back up.