** Mylie Grady **

Mylie Grady

Wolf-Shifters

From other's besides her blood relatives perspective, Mylie was small and going to be a weak she-wolf. To her family's elders though, they all knew better.

At 13, she was the smallest or tiniest compared to others her age. She never got picked on though as her siblings took care of that from happening.

~

But at only 8, Mylie had heard her wolf in her head already. Her wolf was holding back her first shift until they were ready.

Her grandparents also knew as they watch all their grandchildren as they too were early shifters. On weekends, they take each grandchild out, her inparticular they take out of town and she gets some one on one time with them.

She gets the one on one time alone as she was the youngest out of them all and not as vocal as the others to get her way. She is quiet as her wolf is teaching her things and her other siblings do things that she isn't allowed.

There is absolutely no jealousy as she is the easiest going one out of them all. On those weekends, the grandparents have urged her to talk and tell them what her wolf is teaching her every time.

She shocks them each time as they both smile and remember their own wolves teaching them when younger.

They prod her wolf to start teaching her other things, and if her wolf happens not to know, they teach them both.

~

Around 11, Mylie was being taught about scents. How to smell, how to dissect each combining of scents. Then how to block from her smelling a horrible scent to stop it from affecting her so badly.

At that time her grandparents taught her how to pull back on their personal scent. How to block it completely, especially at that time of the month. She excelled at it as she could even select what scent others would smell when sniffing her.

She excelled at drawing her scent totally inside her aura or shield. As she already worked on her shielding. She could make her shielding be the size of the reach of her hands around her, to just inches from her skin, or to pull it all back inside so no true scent is smelled from her.

Her grandparents were proud as they then worked on her essence. The sense others get when she is near that allows them to know she was other.

Once she learned the basics, she drew it all back inside so even her grandparents standing nearby had couldn't sense her.

Once she surpassed their expectations, she worked on special abilities they learned she had. They worked on it with her. She could shift just her hands, draw on her wolf to see better, and hear better and much farther than them.

Then she showed them that she could shift what was just her hands to make them appear older. Once she showed them, as she had been working on that alone from reading a book and thought it would be cool, they absolutely knew she was far more unique than her other siblings.

She on her own with only her wolf worked on changing the color of her hair, the shape of her eyes or even the color of her irises. She worked hard at it when she focused.

As Mylie grew older, she worked on her wolf. She spent more time outdoors. She used touch to read others's current thoughts but not minds.

She learned way too much information about her brother's thoughts that way. Soon she learned how to read the inner wolf in a shifter from just a touch. Then to her just being near and opening her senses.

~

The others in the pack steadily confused her. She started reading their bodily movements, their gestures, their stances or facial expressions. The scents coming from them, and she knew when to totally get lost or move back.