💜 Brandy 💜

Brandy

Wolf Shifters

Brandy each week was allowed to go into town with her brothers once she turned 17. She jumped at the chance.

They had been allowed to go since she was 14 but she hadn't been. Now that she was allowed, she drove herself in the used car of her mother's. Her brother's drove the crew cab truck.

Now that she was able to go into town, she took advantage and went shopping to pick things up she needed instead of trying to get her brothers to pick up what she wanted, which they always screwed up on.

At an arranged time, she met them at the small diner before they all headed home. She walked in, looked around and walked past booth filled with mostly men until she got to their table.

They moved over, making room for her. Her brothers frowned at her, but she just smiled and asked what? She rubbed the tip of her nose as they grunted and asked what she'd been doing?

She grinned and said shopping, getting things I needed that you all never get right. She ordered a meal and they all did as well right after her and once she got her mocha, she leaned back in her seat.

More frowns were seen as she suddenly heard someone behind her sniffing and breathing in deep. Her brother's grunted and made her move to the other side of the table.

Brandy moved and once she did, she saw the back of a head of the male who had been right behind her for only a second before her brother's moved in the way.

When it happened again, she was moved so her vision was looking at the kitchen, with only a wall behind her. She thought nothing if it, didn't want to upset them or she would be told she couldn't come back into town again.

Being it was her first time shopping alone, she started talking about the mall she'd visited, the shops they'd only spoke about which were by far not the only ones in the mall like she was led to believe.

She smiled and said I had a good time today, shopped, spent a little money and made an appointment to have my hair cut next weekend.

They talked, told her that they each went their own way to do stuff, parts were picked up, supplies at another place, until their food arrived.

They ate and chatted about things needing doing around the large farm they lived on, and what they planned for her to do the next few weeks.

Brandy finished her food and made them move as she got out to use the bathroom before they left. She finished by washing her hands and left the bathroom to only bump into a huge male as large as her older brother Dale.

She apologized before moving around him and started heading back to her brothers. The male stiffened as she bumped into him, and said not a word as she walked away.

She thought nothing of it, walked back to the booth and said you all ready to leave? But Dale shook his head and said not yet, we thought you might like going to a movie.

Brandy grinned and said I'd like that, what's playing? Her brothers all stood up and surrounded her as they walked over to pay for the meal, talking about the multi screened theater in town.

Later she took in the sight of the many different movies playing and made her choice. Her brothers nodded as they liked her choice.

Tickets were bought and they went in, found seats. They scattered, she took a seat in the middle, her brothers elsewhere. When the lights dimmed, she sat lower in her seat and was excited for seeing her first theater movie.

More people came in, sat all around her but her eyes were glued to the screen. She was so enthralled, she hadn't noticed the seat behind her taken, not until he started bumping her seat continuously.