"You know I have too." Evelyn said softly, taking a step forward.

"I know." He replied back soft as well. His eyes looked down at his feet while he stuck his hands in his pockets. Then Leo looked up at the door behind Evelyn then back down to her. "Then I'm going with you."

"But Leo-" Evelyn whined a little in protest but Leo cut her off.

"No buts, I'm going with you." He grabbed her biceps and looked at her deeply. "If anything happens to you I would go out of my mind. I know you're a strong person and you don't need a prince to come save you but please, at least let the prince help the princess." He begged gently to her.

Evelyn gave a sigh through her nose, nodding. "Okay." She breathed out. Pausing, she thought over what he said and then a question popped in her head. "Wait did you just call me a princess?"

Leo's cheeks turned pink. "If we're going to go save Will you're going to need a boat." He said changing the subject.

"I need a boat." Evelyn said allowed looking at him. "Where the hell am I going to get a boat that isn't this boat?"

"I know where to get one. There is one tiny boat left that Commodore and his men aren't using. Stay here and I'll go down and get it." Leo said walking over to the glass doors.

"Okay, I'll climb down from the window once I see you." Evelyn said to him nodding to herself. She turned around and watched him walk to the door.

He stopped. "Just be careful." Leo said opening the door, turning to look at her. His eyes held concern in them as he looked at her.

"I will and Leo, please hurry."

~

Evelyn pulled the chair from Norrington's desk and pressed against the wall where the decent sized window was placed. Pushing it open, she grabbed tight to the rope she made out of random pieces cloth and shirts she found that was tied around the leg of his desk. Evelyn poked her head out and saw Leo sitting down on the water in the small dingy. She tight lip smile and pulled her head in. Turning around, she grabbed on to the frame of the window above the back of her head and pulled herself up until she was sitting on the open window frame. Gripping the top of the windows frame and pulled her bottom half of her body out of the window, placing her feet on the side of the ship while pulling on the cloth rope with one hand and gripping the frame with the other. "O-okay..." She breathed out nervously and slowly lowered her body until her arm was  above her head holding on to the frame. Quickly, Evelyn let go of the frame and gripped the cloth rope right, bending her body so she was standing on the side of the ship. "N-not so bad, j-just down look down that's a-all." She said to herself as she climbed down the side of the ship. Evelyn finally looked down once she was closer to the dingy. Glancing at up at the window, she looked at the dingy and stuck her leg out to put one foot in the boat. Still death-gripping the cloth rope, she pushed off the boat with her other leg and placed her other foot in the small boat. Once she had her balance, she let go of the cloth and slowly sat down.

"Should we go to the Pearl to ask the crew to help us out?" Leo asked as he began rowing towards the cave.

"No, they have this sort of pirate code thing I don't know what it is but Jack was saying about them sticking to the code, blah blah blah." She made her hand look like it was talking as the word 'blah' came out of her mouth.

"Well looks like it's just us." Leo said giving a little amused grin at what she said. Evelyn gave a nod and then gripped the wooden seat she sat on. She turned her head to look at the Pearl that was right beside the cave as bundle of nerves swirled in her stomach even more than before. Leo studied the half of her face he could see. He moved his eyes down to her hands that were shaking as they held on to the wood. "Are you alright?" He asked softly.

Evelyn turned her head back and looked at him. "I'm just nervous that's all."

"About seeing Will or fighting the pirates?" Leo asked. Before Evelyn could reply, they both stopped their conversation to look up and around them as they sailed into the dark and mysterious cave.

"You forgot climbing down the side of the ship." Evelyn half-joked, continuing the conversation. "I am nervous seeing him but I'm more nervous about fighting the pirates. I'm still new to this whole fighting thing, I've only ever fought pirates one time. I wasn't nervous then, actually I was pretty excited too." She gave a little breathy laugh before her smile faded off when she realized something. "Now that I think about it, maybe I'm nervous because I have to save Will. Anything can happen and you never know when or where it will." She gave a little shrug and a small sad smile.

"Everything is going to be alright in the end, you'll see." Leo said giving her a reassuring smile.

"Are you sure?" Evelyn asked, titling her head slightly.

"I promise." Leo gave her a warm smile. The boat floated closer and closer to where the sound of swords clashing became noticeable. "Are you ready?" He asked her after looking over his shoulder as the lit part of the cave. The sound of pirating yelling and Will shouting to Jack caused Evelyn's nerves to ease.

"Let's do this." Evelyn said, her hands completely stopping from their shaking.

~

"Jack! There's too many of them!" Will shouted, ducking from one of the pirate swing to his head.

"We will be fine!" Jack grunted as he hopped from one rock to another. "Just try to fight them and don't die!" He shouted and clashed his sword against Captain Barbossa's sword, pushing against his for dominance.

"Say Jack, there's so many of us and two of you. How exactly do you defeat on stopping us?" His lips turned up into a sinister like smirk.

The sound of heels clicking on the caves rocks caused the men to stop from their fighting and look in the direction where it was coming from. A sword being drawn shortly after caused them to exchange glances with one another before looking back.

"Sorry I'm late, boys, it's looks like you could use a little help."

I AM SO SORRY FOR  A REALLY LATE UPDATE! I had a lot of stuff come up and I was busy all week and weekend. It's that time of year when school is ending in a few weeks so I'm getting busy. Bare with me this book is almost done which means I can start working on the next book soon!

This chapter is so sloppy I'm so sorry.

Hopefully you enjoyed some of this! I'm very excited for the next chapter. I think I have two more chapters left in this book before it ends.