Chapter 6 Capture

Moonlight POV

We transform into our alt-mode and the last thing I saw was Sam and Mikaela being taken away. I immediately did a U-turn and began to follow not even waiting for Optimus or the others to say anything. I wasn't about to let some people just kidnapped my best friend just like that. Look behind and saw Optimus and the other also turn around and began to follow me.

"Keep following them" I heard Optimus order as he then drove off ahead.

I knew he was going to cut them off. We turned the corner and all I saw was Optimus blocking the vehicle from going anywhere. He turned his lights on. I must say that his plan was smart but dangerous for the humans inside. The other bots climbed up on a bridge just as I transform and stood beside Optimus.

Optimus then picked up the vehicle and watch as the top then snapped off showing Sam and Mikaela and two other men in it. Optimus then turned off his lights.

"You A-holes are in trouble now" Sam stared.

"Gentleman, I'd like you to meet my friend, Optimus Prime and her little sister and my best friend Moonlight" Sam said.

"Taking the children was a bad move" Optimus said. I watch a few men come out of the other vehicles and pointed their human weapons at us both.

"Autobots relieve them of their weapons" Optimus order. I see the Autobots who were on the bridge then come down with their blasters out and really to fire if had to.

"Give me those" Jazz said as he took the men guns off there grips.

Optimus then kneel down to be face to face with one of the two men on the car.

"Hi there" the man that was on the passenger side said.

"You don't seem afraid. Are you not surprised to see us?" Optimus asked.

"Look, their are s-seven protocols, okay. I'm not authorized to communicate with you except to tell you I can't communicate with you" the man explained.

"Get out of the car" Optimus ordered.

"All right. Me. You want me to get..." the man started.

"NOW!" Optimus yelled.

"All right, all right. Get out. Hey. All right, I'm...I'm getting out. I'm getting out. You see. Very nifty how you put us down without really killing us" the man said as he got out of the car. I saw Sam and Mikael also get out. I watch Mikaela help Sam get out of the cuff but Sam didn't seem that happy for a strange reason.

I shrug and watch Sam and Mikaela after a small talk with each other go over to the same guy that Optimus order to get out of the car.

"What is sector Seven? Answer me?" Sam ordered.

"I'm the one who asks questions around here. Not you, young man!" creepy man replied yelling on Sam's face.

"How'd you know about the aliens?" Mikaela asked.

"Where did you take my parents?" Sam asked next up.

"I am not at liberty to discuss it" the man replied.

"No?" Sam asked then saw him getting something out of the man suit pocket.

"Hey. Dont touch me, that's a federal offense" creepy said.

"Do-whatever-you-want-and-get-away-with-it badge, right" Sam said raising the creepy man federal IDentification.

"Yeah, Bravo now all of a sudden, with his big friend standing over there" creepy said.