Chapter 5 The Glasses

Comincia dall'inizio

"Just hurry" Optimus said

I watch Sam then head inside leaving me and Mikaela with the Autobots.

"Autobots, recon" Optimus ordered.

I then see Bumblebee looking inside the house through a window where Ron and Judy were both sitting in the living room watching the TV. I look around and saw Optimus then pick Mikaela and brought her up to Sam widow room.

"Time is short" Optimus said as Sam help Mikaela enter his room which I had already entered and it's not the cleanest room ever.

"Please hurry" Optimus said.

"If you want them to hurry then don't pressure them and let's go hide like Sam order us to do so" I said almost yelling the last part to his face but hold back.

The Autobots then all transform into there alt-mode and were now park in the backyard like if seeing 5 fricken cars in a yard is not strange. I lean on the house with one hand on my hip and the other on my chin with a look that said 'Really'. I then look to my side to see Sam looking out the window and he look freaked out.

"No. No, no! No, no, no! This isn't hiding. This isn't hiding. This is my backyard, not a truck stop. Oh, God, Oh!" Sam said as he then went back inside. The other transform back to there Bi-pedal modes. Optimus once again went over to Sam window destroying the small flowers that were down there.

"What. Oh, no, no, no. This is my Mother's flower..." Sam said.

"Oops" was all that Optimus could tell Sam.

"Okay, listen, You got to listen to me. If my parents come out here and see you. They're gonna freak out. My Mother's got a temper, okay" Sam said.

"Just asked me? I have seen Sam Mother mad and it's not the best thing that you ever what to experience" I said from beside Optimus.

"We must have the glasses" Optimus said.

"I know you need the glasses. I've been looking everywhere. They're not here. They're definitely not here" Sam replied.

"Keep searching" Optimus demand.

"If you want him to search then stop interrupting him" I tell Optimus.

"Damn man/mech these days are so impatient" I said with a roll of my optics.

"I need you to be quiet for five minutes. Ten minutes. Okay. Please, I'm begging you. You got to...You're making a racket. I can't concentrate. You want me to look and I'm hearing..." Sam explained.

"Calm down, calm down" Optimus told him.

"You got to do something here. You got to do something here" Sam asked.

"Autobots, fall back" Optimus ordered.

"Thank you. Please, for five minutes. Good. Good. Okay" Sam said then head back inside.

"Move!" I hear Ratchet tell Ironhide.

"Get away!" Ironhide replied.

"What's the matter with you. Can't you be quiet. He wants us to be quiet" Ratchet said then I saw him about to hit a light pole but it was too late to warned him. He knocked himself into it making sparks go off. He fall to the ground making the whole place shake and the lights go all crazy inside the house.

"Wow! That was tingly! You got to try that!" Ratchet tells Ironhide.

"Yeah, that looks fun" Ironhide replied sarcastically. I giggle once he said that. Then I see the lights from all the house go off.

The Autobots then head over to Sam window.

"Ratchet, point the light" Optimus order.

"What no don't" I tried to say but they ignore me and I watch Ratchet and Ironhide pointed there lights at the inside of Sam room.

"Come on, hurry" Optimus demand. Like really he was getting on my last nerve.

"Listen, we got a major issue in here" I heard Sam said as he came out to the window.

"What's with the light? You gotta stop the light? What's going on? Turn it off? You gotta tell him to shut it off? Shut it off?" Sam asked.

"Sam, are you in there? How come the door's locked? You know the rules. No doors locked in my house!" I heard Ron's voice asked on the inside of the house making me started to panic.

"You know he'll start counting. If you don't open the door!" I heard Judy tell Sam. I watch Sam then go inside and began to hide Mikaela somewhere in his room.

"One more chance. Five..." I heard Ron said then began to count.

"Oh, dear" was all Judy said.

"Ironhide turn the fucken light off before I punch that face of yours" I treated. Ironhide immediately turns the light off backing away with his servo raised.

I then began to hear Sam and his parents talking. At one point I was about to burst out laughing when I heard Judy asked Sam if he was masturbating.

"Oh, parents" I heard Optimus said once Sam parents began to look around his room for the light that Ironhide was shining on Sam's room.

Optimus then looked over at one of Sam room windows. I'm guessing he saw Sam parents.

"Woah!" was all he said as he quickly turned and shook the whole house with him.

All I heard from the inside of the house was.

"EARTHQUAKE! IT'S ANOTHER ONE! ANOTHER EARTHQUAKE! GET IN THE DOORWAY! AFTERSHOCK! AFTERSHOCK"

"Quick, hide" Optimus ordered.

"Finally" I said.

We then look for a place to hide. I, Ratchet, and Ironhide were hiding at the side of the house while Bumblebee and Jazz were at the front of the house but they were low enough so they won't be seen by Sam parents. But Optimus was pretty much sitting on the house.

"You call that hiding" I whispered

"Well, there wasn't much option. I'm too large to hide anywhere else" Optimus whispered back.

"Oh, no! Look at the yard. The yard is destroyed" I heard Ron said as he show his face out the window.

"Judy. Better call the city. We got a blown transformer! Power pole sparking all over the place! Oh, man. Yard's a waste. Trashed. Gone" Ron said then went inside.

"The parents are very irritating" Ironhide said.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah" Ratchet said.

"Can I take them out?" Ironhide asked making me immediately glare at his direction.

"If you dare hurt Sam, Mikaela, or any human that is close to me. You will wish that you were dead Ironhide" I whispered in a treating voice making him gulp.

"Ironhide, you know we don't harm humans. What's wrong with you?" Optimus replied.

"Well, I'm just saying we could. It's an option" Ironhide said.

I roll my optics then began to hear someone or something coming.

"Optimus something is coming our way" I whispered.

"Understood, Autobots transform and roll out. That also means you Moonlight" Optimus ordered. I shrug and did as he said.