➳ Kuro x Reader [Lime]

(a/n : I'm sorry Kurosawa_Shina_Chan You have to be happy with lime or else.)

Your bare foot was stepping on the yellow gleaming sand, some salt particles on it showed some sparks, which seems gives the "more brighter" effect on the sand, the blue waves was blown by the wind, hitting the sand,turning them into brown-ish color. The sky looks beautiful with some little white fluffy clouds covering the sun. But, the sun still beamed to the area. "What a perfect day at the beach" You thought. What a shame Mahiru can't join this beautiful panorama. You lift your hand above your eyebrows to protect your eyes from the sun, looking at the vast distance as far as your eyes can see. You revealed your (f/c) bikini which you have worn under your clothes, attracting lustful gaze from the passers,tanners, or whatever you call it. Your lazy cat a.k.a Kuro, spotted a hammock. It is located on the prefect spot, under the cooked palm tree, He could even climb the tree to get some coconuts. (Nah as if he would do that) He rushed to sleep under the shadows of the palm trees, it's a hot sunny day after all.

Your face shows cherry sweet smile, You let go of your sandals causing your foot to burn, "OUCH" Another eye-catching view, since you were screaming and you were jumping, Your ass moved up and down. Causing like a lot more of unwanted attention, including Kuro. Kuro facepalmed at your idiotic act. You were completely oblivious to the situation, since you were always insecure of your body, never realized how sexy you actually are. You went over to Kuro to sit under the palm trees, opening the foldable seat you have bought from your car. You decided to spend the next few minutes to neither applying sunscreen or waiting till it became warmer. You squeezed the package, making weird noises, Letting out a creamy liquid. Kuro heard the weird noises, which disturbed his little sleep, observing you touching every part of your body with the sunblock, turning him on, dirty thoughts, yes. Before, he got caught red-handed, he chose to back away from you, plus hiding away his scarlet face.

"Well, (y/n) why would you even wear that, it's bothersome, it's so creamy and so sticky and also noisy.". You turned your head, facing Kuro's back. "You don't want me to burn into ashes in the middle of sunlight, right?" Kuro moved his head a little, looking at your (e/c) eyes. "That would be beautiful to be honest" You pushed his hammock causing him to move his hands to regain balance. "What would you do that for? I almost fell... How could you do that to me, a beautiful creature, meow, meow". You cringed at what he said. "Face it you're not a cat, Kuro." Then he looks at you for a brief moment, pulling your chin. "Face it that you're so oblivious, that you don't even realize that boys are staring at you." It was so close, around an inch. He decided to go back to his lazy mode, backing away from you, again. Trying to sleep repeatedly. You were left speechless, about what he said. Your mind was filled with "What"s. Kuro noticed some outer clothes of yours and threw it to you. "Cover yourself up, please." He said. You took it and wore it beneath your bikini. You could hear some "aww" from far away.
Kuro who noticed this, gave a relieved smile secretly from the other side, He doesn't want his eve to be the center of attention, He really wants to see her face, then he decided to turn back to notice his eve is holding a crab. Kuro's eyes widened, letting out a mid-pitched scream. You laughed at his reaction, dropping the crab to the sand, letting it go "bye crabby" you mumbled before letting it go. You saw the crab moves to the middle of the shore, just to see it being eaten by a pelican. "Sucks to be him, R.I.P Crabby". Kuro screamed in his heart " TAKE THAT YOU SCARY LITTLE UNKNOWN ANIMAL !". You turned to Kuro, remembering the recent event, you laughed even more. " STOP IT WILL YA? HOW BOTHERSOME! JUST SHUT UP!" He showed a faint blush on his cheeks. But you ignored and still laughing anyway. He gave you a short sigh, and carries you to the surfing booth. He opened the door, closing it behind him. "What are you doing, Kuro?". "Doing something called "revenge"." Before you could say anything, a soft pair of lips landed on yours. He slid his tounge inside yours, he kissed you sensually, yet slowly, he is an excellent kisser to your judgement. Your tounge fought for dominance, Out of breath, you pulled out, tounge still sticking outside with a line of saliva connecting your tounges. Kuro immediately slammed his lips to yours again, this time his hand proceed to your shoulder, sliding your bikini strand to your bicep. He still kissed you, you might say it as a "make-out" session, steam occurs from your mouth, "K-Kuro.. that's enough-". Suddenly,a light beamed into the room, revealing the booth staff and a couple standing in front of the door. "How many times this has happened, in this room?" The staff facepalmed, looking pissed, the couple behind him only giggled. "Now off you go" The staff kicked us out of the room. Leaving a HUGE awkwardness between us. "I'll clean your room for a week if you don't tell Mahiru." You suddenly smiled menacingly, "Make it one month, and it's a deal.$

(A/n : Phew, I'm finally done guys! Here ya go Kurosawa_Shina_Chan You can critique me and stuff, cuz you are my master and my friend, yea Soo Enjoy ^^)