➳ Licht x Suicidal! Reader

You slammed the auditorium piano in front of you,a "it's not it.. THAT'S NOT IT!! .." you flew the music sheets around the floor, kicking them and stomping them, making it dirty and scrunched. "I cannot live my dreams... Nobody wants me..Nobody even wants my work anymore..". You put pressure on your knees, and fell to the floor with blank stare, looking endlessly at the music sheets you just destroyed. 'It's all ruined' Your eyes started to become red, some crystal tears started to flow beneath your cheeks, as you started to scream loudly as you cry. Your career is ruined, nobody loves you anymore, all because of that scandal that some haters made. 'My music isn't that enjoyable anymore' you thought. You wiped your tears and your snot, you look helplessly on the floor. "I WANT TO DIE.." sniffling on your scream, remember all the posts in social media, about you and you. " I DIDNT Do it.." the last words become softer as you coughed at the end. 'Just why?' You swiped at the comments endlessly to see a endless hate on your music and .. yourself.

"username_1 GO KILL YOURSELF
username_2  GO TO HELL, WHY ARENT YOU AWARE OF YOUR FUGLY MUSIC
username_3 I thought you were a nice person to know that you are a whore..
I regret following this page
username_4 JUST DIE ALREADY!"

Your breath hitched as you put your phone away, not invincible anymore to those hate comments, making an apologizing video would just receive much more hate comments, You thought of what the comments have told you to, You sudden took philodox of your own thoughts. "Maybe dying Is better...." You thought. You opened your purse to reveal a gun, full of bullets given by your manager for something critical, You checked on the gun's form, lifting it up to the side of your head, about to pull the trigger..
"Licht san, this auditorium seems empty." "Shut up shit rat"
The sound is audible to you, as you stunned in spot, confused whether to run or just pull the trigger. Time's up, now the masculine figure is standing further away from your side.
"Shit rat, why is there a girl, holding a gun, standing there?" Turning his head to his servamp, with unknowingly expression. Licht always hated people doing suicide, he always hated how people goes to hell because of their depression, and some other problems and straight away to kill themselves. "Um... Practice shooting?" Lawless answered nervously, afraid to receive another kick from the eve.  "Well if she is practice shooting, why would she point her gun at the head .Much better,why would she practice shooting at the auditorium?" You shuffled your gun, putting into its case. "Um... Cuz why not?" The servamp was gifted a kick by his own eve. "Ne- you're (y/n)(l/n), right?" Licht asked, feeling familiar to your face, then he moved his eyes to the sheets on the floor, "Now that's a waste.". You gazed at his face, recognizing the famous face on TV, 'Licht Jekylland Todoroki... The world's most famous pianist...'. "Say (l/n)-san? What are you doing here, practicing a gun at your head, it could kill you, you know?" Licht proceed to his piano, putting all your broken sheets together. "WELL WHAT DO YOU KNOW?" You snapped at him. Causing Lawless and Licht to flinch in surprise. "I know about you (l/n)-san , your scandals and all your problems." He finally finished reorganize the sheets and placed it above the keys. You still couldn't believe what he said, you disbelieve the fact that he knows everything, you smiled sarcastically. "Well, what do you know about my feelings, Licht-san?" He balls and banged his fist at the notes of the piano, standing up facing you. "Can't people like you shut up? You're much pathetic, THINKING TO KILL YOURSELF, This isn't drama (y/n), where you could die and revive like most films, THIS IS REALITY. You would regret dying. YES I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOUR FEELINGS, it's you and your own business." You were paralyzed to continue arguing at his words, 'He was right.It' my business nobody will care after all' you thought. He sighed and goes to you, hugging you. "Cry on my shoulders, (l/n)-san." You gazed confusingly at the pianist. Until you decide to just cry over his shoulders, you scream and cry loudly on his shoulders giving him time to Pat your back, saying everything was okay. "You don't have to die (l/n)-san, there's also people in the who stills love you the way you are.." You continued to cry above his jacket. He pulled away looking into your teary face, He proceeds to kiss your forehead, "I respect you (l/n)-san.." You stopped crying to see his concerned face, looking at your eyes passionately. You decided to wipe your tears, and smiled. "This is the view that I prefer." While he goes to the piano and played your song. It is much different from what you've played. It's soothing,relaxing filling the empty auditorium with beautiful melodies. unlike your wild and fast playing of frustration. Lawless stood by your side, looking at your teary faced. "He hated everyone who wants to do suicide, so please don't kill yourself (y/n)-san, he loves you." What he loves me? Like how? Your face tells Lawless all your thoughts, which he answered with a chuckle. "Yes you just don't know anything.."
"He adores every piece of your work, (y/n)"

(A/n : FOR MY DEAREST EGGIE, YOUR LONG TIME REQUEST AHAHAH, SOOO... NessXS ENJOY SORRY IT SUCKED AND RLY SUCK, OH WELP TIME TO DO RELIGION)