➳ Onii-san! Mahiru x Reader [Lemon]

Usual day at school with no problems at all. Just normal, which is a boredom for you. You only watched your big brother and other classmates talking about his class in the festival. You never cared for the festival though, you continued to stare at the window as earphones stuck in your ears. Your eyes started to close as feeling the beautiful melody in your ears. Few minutes felt like hours when you listen to the tingling melody in your ears, you hated waiting for your brother in an unknown place to you. Even though you're here almost everyday, this place is forever unfamiliar to you. Starting to close your eyes, you felt a tap behind you. You looked back and see your brother carrying his school bag,with  brightened face, you tidy up your stuff and go home with your beloved Onii-san and Sakuya.

-Time Skip-

You and your oni-san's peeps paced up to reach their houses as Sakuya suddenly blurted out random words,

"Hey, did you guys ever think to have sex, ya know, incest.."

Causing you to blurt out your precious (fave/flavor) milk and Mahiru collects Sakuya's collar in his hands. Later, the conversation became awkward. Sakuya however, reached his home first.

You proceed sitting on the couch, you spread your legs on the top of the sofa. Receiving glance from Mahiru-san. You however didn't care and you just shrugged it off and continued to watch your favorite show. You received sigh from Mahiru. Declared that you won the "cold war".
Mahiru finally breaks the cold war saying "You're a girl,(y/n). Behave."
You can't count how many times he had said that to you. You only hummed as he say so. You didn't care because it was our house not his. It doesn't mean that he's in charge. Few minutes after he said that, he came and sit down between your thighs. You didn't care actually, because he always did that when you are sharing the couch. But, you realized something cold on your abdomen, producing moans. Which you suspect Mahiru smiling deviously like a little shit. You however, felt instant insecure as he gazed you like that,
"Onii-san! Stop looking at me like that! It's weird!"
And, of course don't forget that he puts an ice cube on you, leaving watery mess on your abdomen.
He proceeds pinning you on the couch. You question yourself, "Why did he do that?" And etcetera. He continues by devour your lips. You tried to pull away. For some time, he did so.
"Onii-san! Is it because Sakuya said that thing?! It's forbidden okay?! And what's into you?!" You snarled.
Mahiru pauses for the moment, trying to process what's been said by his younger sibling.
"Uh-huh, but who did all the chores" he asked.
"Uh-you?" Why on earth did he suddenly ask that stuff.
"Yea, that's right, let me enjoy myself for the moment" he answered, continuing to closen the bond between you, which you also can't resist.
"O-onii-san" you moaned as he starts unbuttoning your school uniform, as he starts moving to your collarbone, You started to whine as his breath tickles your neck, sending butterflies on your stomach. Now that you've even realized, you're already on your underwear. Mahiru's face redden as you moan and tries to resist. "I guess this is new for him too" You thought. He started to move his left hand to your womanhood, another to  the back of your bra, before you could even resist, he already kissed your lips your bra finally falls off your chest, now you feel embarrassed. Mahiru, cups your breast with his right hand, while whisper to your ears "Sorry". He starts squishing your breast, slowly and of course, pleasuring. Making you moan in pleasure, as you moan, you wetten down there. Mahiru thumbs your clit slowly receiving desperate whimpers escaped from your mouth. He inserted his fingers  progressively from one two three. Which closen your eyes, you don't even dare to see what he's been doing down there. He moved down to bite your left nipple. It's totally a pain for you. After, it's harden he moved to another nipple, until it repeated the same thing on your left nipple, he gave butterfly kisses down to your womanhood, to which you close your eyes with your hand. He paused right there and open your hands slowly.
"(Y/n), look at me.." You opened your eyes reluctantly, meeting his gaze. "I love that look on your face" to which he smiles giving you a slight relieve. Slight doesn't mean effective. Mahiru unzipped his pants revealing his member. You never knew he's this big, he wore "protection", which he prepared before continuing on teasing your entrance with his "protected" member as he thrusts inside you roughly. Even though it feels like plastic,  You still felt pain , and left scratches on his shoulder, which resulted in high pitched moan from the male, He moved back and forth fastly enough to produce spanking sounds.
(Kay no) "O-onii San! I'm close!" You felt uneasy on your womb, and there you go, you came out. Mahiru pulled himself out, "(y/n), too bad I didn't came." You looked at him sadly, "It's okay.. let's do it next time,Onii chan"

A/n : OKAY FOR GODDAMN SAKE THIS IS SUCH MESSY WRITING, Anyways this is requested by Leonie0000 LONG TIME FROM DECEMBER 2017, IM SORRY, AND I HAVE WRITERS BLOCK IM SO SORRY T^T

Bonus:
"whoa. Whoa whoa., What's with this mess?" Kuro stepped out of his bedroom with a confused look stamped on his face. He went through the stairs to the stairs to the living room to find these couple sleeping naked on top of each other.
Mahiru however realized, "THIS IS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!"
Awkward silence filled the air before Kuro said "I'm done."