➳ Kuro x Reader

"Finally!!" (y/n) yelled as that was the last day of school, it was the beginning of summer break. All the things she studied payed her off. She could imagine field trip with her friends.

She felt ectastic, skipping through the streets Alas, she earned weird glances from people passing by.

>>Time Skip cuz why not? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯<<

Putting away her socks and shoes, she went directly to her room. (y/n) lived alone because her mom and dad were staying in Okinawa when she was sent to Tokyo.

She opened her wardrobe, revealing much sleeveless tops and short pants hanged. which, she had prepared weeks before
Well, it's summer who would blame her to have those things?

She changed into plain white tank top and a pair of black short pants. Well,what she didn't acknowledge, that there was peeping gaze watching her movements.

(y/n) jumped to the bed and started chatting with her friends. A few minutes later, Her face turned into a frown. Apparently, all of her friends were out of town that weekend.

Agitated ,she threw her cell to the corner of her room . It bounced and fell on Kuro's head. Kuro fell to the floor with eyes widen and mouth wide open. He froze with a funny look on his face till the point (y/n) felt her cheeks rising and laughed.

"OMG! AHAHAHAHAHAHA" . Kuro sent dirty stare at (y/n). He restrained himself, because, he was too lazy to anything. Well, Kuro wouldn't be angry if the laugh is gentle and angelic. But that was a maniac who just found a secret potion right there. And it was horrifying. It was getting annoying every second.

"Tch, so bothersome."

Within a brief second, Kuro changed into his human form. His position was on top of her with her other hand pinning her down. He moved his finger to her lips "Shush." He said. His face was really close to her face, (y/n)'s face turned hot and red.

"Um,Kuro?" (Y/n) asked.

The blue haired male decided looked at her eyes with his sleepy red eyes.

"Why are you doing this?" (y/n) asked, clenching her bed cover, and looked directly into his eyes.

"Well,it's because you're a big huge bother, and I, will not hesitate to waste my energy to shut your mouth"

Then he woke up and moved to the sofa downstairs and slept afterwards.

(y/n) still remained frozen from the gesture. She touched her lips, redid the stuff he did awhile ago.

"Is it possible?"

402 words
Sorry it is so short like damn AF.

Edit: Yea, I am embarassed of my past grammar