Chapter 1: A Day In My Life

Start from the beginning

I opened the garage and parked my car. I entered the security pin that secured the property and made my way into the house.

A smile made its way onto my face immediately as I observed a mixture of white, pink, and red rose petals on the floor. I threw my purse onto the table that was beside the door I entered through and followed the romantic trail until it led me to the master bedroom.

I opened the door and was happy with what I saw. The lights were dimmed and the room was adorned with sweet smelling candles. There was a small table set up in front of the French doors that led to the balcony.

Tremaine was pouring champagne into two glasses that each had a strawberry on the edge of the glass.

"Hey baby" I said seductively.

Tremaine looked up and set the champagne bottle down.

He hugged me and swung me in a quick circle while gripping my ass.

"Damn baby did you get thicker?" Tre said while gripping my ass even harder with his hand.

"Shut up." I smiled pulling him in for a passionate kiss to show him how much I missed him.

"Wow" Tre said breathlessly leaning his forehead against mine.

"So I'm guessing you missed me." Tre chuckled.

"Well you're wrong, I'm just trying to get me some" I said nonchalantly removing my self from his embrace. I went to the small table and uncovered the food. It was a simple meal. It consisted of steak, mash potatoes with gravy and green beans.

"You made my favorite." I stated.

"Of course. You're not the only trying to get you some tonight." Tre joked.

"Well guess what?"

"What?" Tre asked.

I leaned into his ear and whispered "I'm not wearing any panties.

Just as Tre tried to kiss me I pushed his head away. "Boy bye, I'm trying to eat." I said turning to walk to the food filled table.

Tre pulled me back into his chest and whispered "Baby girl, I'm trying to feast."

Before I knew it, my dress was on the floor and my legs were up in the air and the head board was shaking.

Three Hours Later

"Baby, you put in the work." I said breathlessly.

"I was making up for lost time. I know we don't spend a lot of time because of our careers but baby I love you and I'm blessed to have a woman like you by my side. I was want you to promise..." Tre said lookin me into my eyes. His dark brown eyes stared intensely into mine.

"Promise you what baby?" I asked. Tre looked so vulnerable and serious.

"Promise me you'll never stop loving me. Promise me you'll leave me. You're all I got baby. I don't have no family left. My momma gone, my daddy gone, and my brother. Gabby, I love you. Promise me." He said.

I slowly climbed on top of Tre resting my butt on his abdomen,and I leaned in for a quick peck.

"Baby where is all this coming from? We are in this together till death do us part remember? I've never loved someone like I do you. I was naive to love and love making and you showed me a whole new world. I love you and would never trade you in for another. Why are you doubting us, baby?" I asked concerned laced in my voice.

"Gabby, I'm not doubting us. I just need to hear it. I need you to promise to never leave me, to never give up on us."

"I promise." I said a whole heartedly.

" Thank you baby you have no idea how much that means to me." Tre pulled me into a hug.

What has gotten into him? I thought to myself.

He will tell me when he is ready. I thought to myself in an effort to stop myself from pushing Tre for more information.

"I truly do love you Gabby." Tre whispered.

"I know you do. In fact, I actually have a surprise for you." I said enthusiastically.

"You do?" Tre said concerned.

I leaned over to reach into nightstand and grabbed a piece of paper.

"I was going to wait a few more months to tell you this but I think now is a good time."

"Well what is it?" Tre asked curiously.

"Look at it" I said giving him the paper. "Its double-sided."

I watched Tre read through the paper and flip it over reading the back as well.

"All I see here is a couple of doctors and nurses under employment at your practice and a blank calendar for 2015 and 2016." Tre said clearly confused.

"Baby, don't you get it?" I asked. Tre was smart guy, he usually figured things out more quickly than me.

"Get what?"

"Baby I'm the only practicing OB/GYN at my office. Some of those doctors are OB/GYN and anesthesiologists. And those nurses are skilled in baby deliveries."

"I still don't get it."

"Baby my calendar is blank for 2015 and 2016 because I'm taking time off. That's why I'm hiring more people so they can look after my practice and continue to build it while I'm gone."

"You're taking time off to do what?"

"Baby, I'm ready."

"Ready for wha-...You're ready ready?" Tre smiled with realization written in his face.

"Tre, I'm ready to have your baby" I smiled.

Tre didn't say anything. He pulled me down by my neck and kissed me passionately.

As we kissed I felt Tre's face become wet.

I leaned up and pecked him again. I tried to catch my breath.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked.

"Nothing. You just made all my dreams come true."

"Awe baby." I kissed him again.

Family meant a lot to Tremaine. His whole family was killed in a fire while he was away at basketball camp.

Luckily for Tre, he was already 18 and set to go off to college in less than a month.

Horrifically he lost his mother, his father, and his baby brother. I know their deaths still weighed heavy on his heart even now.

"You know I want a boy first?" Tre said flipping me over and laying on my breasts.

I chuckled and softly traced his waves with my fingers.

"Despite how cliche that is, I want a boy first too."

"I hope he has your eyes."

"I want him to look just like you so y'all can dress alike." I smile as I pictured a brown boy with Tre infectious smile and fashion sense.

"So it's settled, he'll have your light eyes and his daddy's swag." Tre said sleepy.

"I wasn't aware you had swag." I said trying to play him.

"Shut up. I got you tomorrow, just watch." Tre said drowsily.

Soon after, I fell asleep with my man in my arms and the promise of a baby boy.