Chapter Eight: Old Times Reminiscing

Author Note: Hey, hey peeps! I know I have not been regularly updating this story and I won't promise that my updating habits will be more regulated. However, I will make an effort to update more. I write when I'm inspired and other times I'm just lazy....SORRY! But thanks for reading I appreciate y'all! It's my birthday today so my present to you guys is a chapter! #10/23 #ScorpioQueen It's not the best but hey it's something. Enjoy!

*****************************************************************************************

I was putting my finishing touches on my makeup when I felt Tre's arms wrap around my waist. I quickly eyed him in the mirror and saw he was wet and only had a towel. He probably just hopped out the shower. I thought to myself.

"You look stunning tonight Dr. Green." Tre said while he traced my bodily curves with his hands and put his nose in the nook of my neck. "You smell delectable too."

"Tonight Dr. Green doesn't exist, I'm Mrs. Green, the basketball player's wife. It's all about you tonight baby, I brought more OBs on board. You know what that means right?" I asked while applying setting spray to my makeup. When I was done, Tre spun me around so I was facing him.

"What? Tell me." Tre asked with his eyes low, probably eyeing my lips. I knew he understood what the addition of new obstetricians meant. He just wanted to hear me say it.

"It means that I'm leaving my pager at home and I'm officially off birth contr..." I couldn't even finish my sentence because Tre's lips were on mine.

Before I knew it, my legs were wrapped around Tre's waist and I was being thrown onto the bed. We continued making out but when I felt Tre's hand move up my thigh I stopped him and pulled away.

"Babe, you got a game tonight and you know the rule." I said reluctantly because I was enjoying the way things were going. For as long as I've been with Tre, he's played basketball. So he's always had this rule: no sex before a game.

"You right baby, my bad. I was caught up, you was looking way too good in this dress and on top of that you smelling like coco butter and peaches and then you tell me you're all mines tonight and you won't have to leave because somebody's in labor. I couldn't contain my happiness." He smiled before pecking my lips and heading to the bathroom.

"Tre, what are you doing? The driver will be here soon." I asked while fixing my face and my hair.

When I heard the shower turn on, I finally caught on and couldn't contain my chuckles.

Having a court side seat, I witnessed Tre and his teammates put countless shots into the net. Needless to say the opposing team, the Chicago Lions were losing horribly. The team was hardly a team, I noticed a lot of selfish handling of the ball. Everyone was functioning as solo agents, what they failed to realize is that it takes more than one to play the game. That's not to say they didn't have any good players, Darius Jones had ability but I could see his team was holding him back. Taking a break from game watching, I took a moment to get some snacks and a drink. When I returned to my seat, I was shocked to see who were sited in the two empty seats beside mine. It was August and an attractive woman.

Maintaining my composure, I greeted them. I hadn't seen August since his confession in my office. To be honest, I was avoiding him.

"Hey August." I said.

"Gabby." He said in a tone that implied he was shocked to see me. What he did next surprised me, he hugged me. I would be a liar if I said I didn't melt a little when August wrapped his arms around. Truth be told, August always gave the best hugs. He would put his head in the nook of my neck, while he rubbed and softly patted my back and sometimes he would kiss me.