There he was sleeping in the middle of huge bed like a baby buried his face in the pillow and hugging another pillow to his chest.

Without making any noise, sleep placed the trolley aside and poured the coffee into the cup adding a cube of sugar as she was instructed and went near the bed and called out his name slowly which wasn't audible to her in return. 

Raman sir... She called him this time a bit louder, Seeing no movement again in him, she slightly shook him with utmost fear. 

He murmured irritated noises turning and tossing pushing the quilt that covered his body. He was bare from top, only with his boxers displaying his fair well built up body to her eyes. 

She watched his body closely now, his biceps was strong, his chest was hard with tiny winy golden hair, his abs with six pack, then the thin line of hair was travelled from his abs to his pelvis. Which looked so sexy, he was in his boxers only, his legs were long and lean. 

She liked what she saw, infact she enjoyed seeing his body, she wasn't able to take her eyes off him. She now felt heat gush to her ears,with her lips quivering. Lost in her thoughts, she lost the balance of the cup in her hand. It hit the floor breaking into pieces making a huge noise in the room that was filled with pin drop silence. 

Wtf... He got up shouting furiously for disturbing his sleep. 

But the next moment he saw ishita standing in his room, infront of him, with her eyes closed and her ears shut with her hands, fear written all over her face. 

He gazed at her body, she was wearing a white top with long white skirt, with her pony tail looking just like an angel from heaven for his eyes. 

He smiled brightly loving the view for the perfect start of the morning. But seeing her innocent face his naughty mind got activated which wanted him to play with her. 

Ishita... He called in a louder voice startling her further. 

She opened her eyes that was already moist. 

What's all this, is this the way you wake a person up? 

Sorry Raman sir, she said meekly. 

Sorry?  You have even broken the cups.  What do you have to say for that. 

You can deduct the amount of the cup from my appa's salary she said slowly with her head down. 

He smiled at her answer. 

Did your appa break the cup to deduct the amount from his salary?  You were the one who broke it, so you will have to pay the price. 

But .. Raman sir... I don't work much to get paid, I only helped neelu didi in chopping veggies. When i don't get salary how will I repay you. She asked almost crying. 

You can if you obey me. Will you obey me. 

She nodded her head still not meeting his eyes. 

Now come sit here, he leaned his hand forward. 

She looked on. 

I said now pretty girl, in a raised voice. 

She jerked with his voice and held his hands and was about to sit on the bed. 

Nah.. Not there, I mean here! He held her by her waist and made her comfortably sit on his lap. 

She was shocked by his action, she opened her round hazel eyes directly meeting his with few only inches distance. 

Now this is a perfect morning, he tucked the strands of hair that was brushing her cheeks.