I thought I was Itachi (Sasuke Uchiha) (modern)

Matilia

The name that sent the young Uchiha's heart racing. The girl who made him swoon. The girl who doesn't even ackowledge him. She was always around the dobe, Naruto. He could never grab her attention, and today he wanted that to change.

"Hey Naruto!" The said girl came over to them. She looked towards Sasuke.

"Who's your friend?" She asked Naruto.

"Your kidding, right?" Naruto gave his friend a look.

"Wait you're that Uchiha kid." Sasuke felt a smile grow on his face.

"Itachi right?" Sasuke's smile turned into a scowl. With that he stalked off.

Matilia looked at her watch and started running out the doors of the school. As she ran she apologized to Naruto.

"Sorry Naruto! I talk to you later"

Running out the door she collided with someone and knocked both of them to the ground.

"I'm so sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going. It's just I'm in a big hurry and-"

"It's fine" Matilia saw that she had ran into Sasuke. Sasuke got up and held his hand out to her.

"Come on. I'm gonna give you a ride." The young Uchiha pulled her up and took her to his car.

"Sasuke you don't have to do this" the brown haired girl said as they reached his car.

"I thought I was Itachi." The Uchiha smirked

"You're never gonna let that go are you?" The girl said getting into the car. The Uchiha smirked and started the car. After a while they pulled into Matilia's yard.

"Thank you Sasuke-kun!" The girl kissed his cheek and started to get out.

"Wait." The Uchiha pulled her back in the car and kissed her. After getting over the shock Matilia kissed him back..

"Here's your phone." The Uchiha said catching his breath

The girl took her phone and thanked him with a heavy blush on her face. Later on Matilia checked her phone and saw that a new contact was added. She smiled to herself

"Itachi ;)"