1.

India Pov

Hey guys my name is India, I'm 16 years old and I'm a lonely child. I live with my aunt and her husband and their 2 kids. WHY? You ask well my mom and dad are addicts and they literally get me dressed one morning and told me I'm going over my aunt's house but they didn't mention how long I would be staying there. A week turned into 8 years. I know right my parents are fucked up. After a while I stopped asking my aunt when my mom and dad were coming back to get me. I got used to being around my aunt's family.

Present....
I woke up at 7:30 cause that's when my alarm goes off and I have to make sure I get up cause it takes me a while to fully get up. I stayed on my phone for a mintue then I hopped in the shower. When I got out I lotioned my legs,arms and face then I started doing my hair and makeup. As I curled my red bundles I listened to some Cuban Doll.(at the top) I just did a quick makeup look cause if I did some fancy ass shit I would be in my room all day. I got my MK bag, put my binders in it and ran downstairs and I was stopped by the smell of eggs,bacon and hash browns that my aunt was making.

Aunt Gia: morning baby
Me: morning auntie
Aunt G: you hungry or are you gonna take this to go
Me: I'm soo hungry
Aunt G: ok while I make your plate go call your cousins and uncle
Me: ok
I then run up the stairs to my twin cousins Namoi and Roshon I opened their room door and told them like breakfast was ready and they both ran out the room screaming who's getting what seat at the table. I went down the hall to my aunt and uncles room and I knocked "come in" I heard.
Me: Chad, my aunt said breakfast is ready
Chad: ok
Just when I was bout to leave the room he called my name
Chad: India
Me: Um yeah
Chad: don't be afraid to call me uncle your my family now plus you've been staying here for a long time cause don't be scared
Me: oh okay uncle I said with smile
Chad: good and tell my fine ass wife I'm coming and when you kids leave she's giving me some since she wanted to fall asleep on me last night
Me: ewwwwwwww okay uncle
Chad: what I'm just saying

I then walked out the room and closed back the door and went in the kitchen. While I was eating my last piece of bacon my best friend Chanel texted me to tell me she's outside waiting for me. I kissed my aunt and cousins and hugged my uncle. "Bye y'all" I said leaving to get in Channel's car.

Me: hey bitchhhhh
Chan: bitch you look good who you tryna impress
Me: lol no one hoe just my damn self
Chan: ookkkkkkkkk whatever you say