Bet award show 2014

5:00 p.m.
Sunday

Jacinda Ria

I decided to take a break today for the award show. Eveyone is doing good , no drama and I'm so happy. My life has finally calmed down for a change, but I took another pregnancy test the other day and still negative so me and August decided to kinda put that aside for now.

They was dressing me in a stunning figure hugging dress with Marchesa clutch, killer Loubou heels and red lips. For My hair, they did a bun, secure hair back, twisting around and securing round some padding leaving the front section out. Backcomb the front section then pull over to the side, finishing with some hairspray to secure.

After about 3 hours, I was ready to walk the carpet and I must admit that I was looking amazing. I wish August could see but he was on the other side of the city of Los Angeles , on the way to the show. They put me, Amy and the rest of my crew in a limo and we started in town to the show. I was nominated for about 5 things tonight , so I had to be there especially since this my home city and I support everything BET usually does. Everyone was just talking and I was just preparing my mind for anything that may or could happen.

========

I held onto the driver's hand as I was almost blinded from all the paparazzi flashes and going deaf by the loud screams of beloved fans. I took my time as I stepped on the carpet and slowly glided across the floor. I smiled and posed for some of the cameras as I made my way to Adrienne as she was co-hosting.

"Hey Jacinda girl what are you wearing ?" She asked.
I told her and we talked and laughed.

"so who you look forward to seeing?" She asked.

"My baby August of course, but a lot of more .." I said, us both laughing.

"Ok well have a good night, let's keep this going.." She said and I was bout to walk off when someone extended their hand to help me, I looked up to see August smiling at me , staring me up and down. I smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"You look amazingly gorgeous baby" he said. I smiled , mouthing thank you . " Have a good night baby.." I whispered in his ear as I made my way to Lloyd Boston.

Zendaya was over there at the time so I had gave her a hug cuz that's my girl, I love how much progress she's doing in the game right now. She walked off then I walked up to Lloyd .

"Aye it's the smoking Jacinda, it's already burning out here girl and you gonna come up in here and make it 10x more hotter.." He said, making me laugh.
He asked me a few questions, with more jokes .

"Ok step up on here so we can see a 360 of your gorgeous self.." He said helping me on the platform. I pressed the button and smiled as it went around me.
"

Lloyd have mercy " he said, making one last joke before I left.
I made my way inside the building to find a seat, and end up back with Amy. Later August end up being right beside me.

========

It was the award August was nominated for and he won. I stood up , clapping for him as he got up and gave me a kiss on the cheek before he went up. He finally made it up there and got emotional, it was so sweet that my eyes began watering myself.

"I promised myself if I got up here I wouldn't cry, so I'm gonna pull myself together.." He said, pulling through. I wiped my own tears as he continued with his speech and it was very humble. He walked backstage and soon came back to the seat. I became emotional all over again when I saw him, I gave him a big hug and wiped my tears as we sat down.

"Congratulations baby, I'm so proud of you. Very humble speech.." I said, he gave me another kiss and wiped my tear without messing up my makeup.

"Thank you baby, thanks for being there for me . I love you.." He said. I smiled.

"Of course, I know you would do the same thing, I love too. So much.." I said, he put his arm around me as we was sitting and watching the rest of the show.

======

August was on stage , beginning the song of kissing on my tattoos. I loved his outfit, imma have to get something like that. Then a girl came on stage, touched his chest and started aerobics. I brushed it off and heard my baby sing and hit that note. Then he started singing I luv this shit.

I stood up cuz I knew this was finna get crunk . He started singing and I started jumping at the chorus part and stopped when I love it part came on.

Then the second verse was finna start then trey came on stage. Shock. I didn't know ,I started cheering and singing his part since I knew mostly all August songs by heart. Me and Amy was over there getting turnt then Chris came on the stage.

When I say too much sexiness on one stage , good Lawd. Talk about heart attack signs. They had finally ended the song, greeted each other then trey started doing NaNa . OMG , I hated I had a dress on cuz this was my cleaning/twerking song right here. Me and Amy started singing along while swaying from side to side. It was some girls on stage and they was killing it. This was too turnt.

========

We was on the way home now. I had won 3/5 awards tonight and August won another award other than his first one. The limo had just dropped me off and August was already home. I went in and started my shower water since I didn't see August. I got out my dress and hung it up, got into the shower.

After 20 minutes, I got out and started blow drying my hair since I had washed it. I wand curled it and got dressed in a black slim long sleeve dress with cheetah studs on the shoulder, some black heels and the heel with cheetah print and a blue necklace and clutch. I sprayed some fancy perfume , redid my makeup and headed to the limo, as Amy decided to keep on what she had on. We headed to the after party all the award winners were going to.

=====

I walked in and found the table August was at with Chris, Trey , Pharrell , Beyoncé and Jay-z. I sat beside August since he saved a seat. He pulled the chair out for me, I sat down and he pulled me up. He kissed my jaw as he sat down.

"Hey everyone.." I greeted everyone and everyone greeted back.

We started talking and laughing with everyone. Everyone was saying congrats and saying their favorite parts on each performance. It was just good vibes .
Something I needed over these past few months. August kissed me again , I guess to reassure me as we started sipping on wine. We had a nice dinner and went out to the floor and started dancing. It was a great night, I really enjoyed it.

Heyy. I had to do a BET award show chapter of course, cuz I'm actually still watching it right now and August and them was too turnt and everyone else did great too.

Picture Chris Brown as someone else since Ty plays him lol . Ik ik .
But I'm Finna keep watching, hopefully you do too. Next chapter tomorrow hopefully.

But feedback please! Thank you!
-Diamønd