Chapter 7- yes or no?

Next day
Sunday, May 11, 2014
12:30 p.m.

Jacinda

So today , I'm going to my record deal office to get this tour together. I decided to go on and let August be a headline in the tour too.

I had on a pink no sleeve collar shirt with a tribal skater shirt and sum pumps. Just something professional for this meeting.

Amy had on a pencil dress with a blazer and pumps. We walked in the building and went straight to the back to where the meeting was to take place.
Amy knocked.

"Come in", I heard someone say. We went in and already saw that August and Ty was there. They smiled and waved at us. Me and Amy sat next to each other . Opposite side as they were.
"Now let's get this meeting started", said the Head of the tour.

4 hours later

OMG I'm so tired. That was a very long meeting. So now I got all the papers signed and some advertising pictures signed. So did August , so now I'm walking out with Amy going back to my car talking .

" this is going to be a great tour I'm so excited ", Amy exclaimed. I nodded my head.
"Yes me too but I'm so tired now", I said. She agreed. Just as we was almost to the car, someone grabbed my hand and turned me around.

"Can I borrow her for a second Amy?", August asked. She nodded and got in the car cranking it.
"What you want , I'm still mad at you from last night", I said playfully, folding my arms.
He smiled looking away then back at me.

"I was just gonna thank you for inviting me on your tour with you , that was cool", he said. I nodded.
"You'd welcome", then I turned on my heels , going to the driver seat.
"Y'all wanna hang today?" He asked. I shook my head.

"I think we have hung enough lately , I'm tired too." I said laughing a bit. He chuckled and shook his head.
"Ohk , I understand , see ya later", he said walking off talking to other people .
I got In and drove off since Amy had already crunk it.

Amy turned on the A/C and the radio. Partition by beyoncè was on . I bumped my head to beat as it place , so did Amy .
"Yo I get something's goin on with you and August, is it?", she asked.

"Uhh..well I mean he's just flirts a lot . Nothing official or watever. ", I said. She nodded.
"Um..well Ty told me what he did last night", she smirked. I shook my head.
"Wow.. Snitch bitches" I said. And we laughed.

" I knew you wasn't talking for some reason , but y'all can't be doing all that on tour . It will be too much of a distraction . " , she said. I nodded .
"I was going to do nothing anyway", I said. She scoffed .
"Girl please...but ok we'll see how long that lasts", she said.

By this time we was at home. I went inside and took a shower and changed clothes. I got into some sweats, tank top, and some slippers . I had my hair into a bun .
I started looking over the papers for the tour when I received a call. It didn't have an ID with it so I answered it.

"Hello", I answered with the phone between my shoulder and face.
"Jacinda...long time since I've talked to you" ?? Said.
"Ha!..yeah, who is this ?" I asked.

"Ha...it's Dante Bae " . As soon as I heard that I looked at the phone so stupid. I know damn well this nigga ain't calling me. I put the phone back up to my ear.

"Nigga why the hell you calling me?" I asked . He laughed. Hm that wasn't a joke.
"I can't call my girl and check on her", he said. I shook my damn head.
"1. I am not your girlfriend and havnt been since we were like 16, considering we're 21 now. 2. How you even get my number ?", I asked curious.

"I kept it.." He said. I knew he was lying .
"I changed it years ago." I stated trapping him in the lie.
"I got connections but anyway can't wait to go to your show. See ya then " he said and up hung up. OMG why is he coming....

Dantè is my ex, I'm guessing you figured out. We dated for bout 2 years til he just said this wasn't working , I was so confused and heartbroken so we broke up.

I didn't know what to do. My life practically revolved around Dante ...I even told him my deepest secret. He never spilt it but ...never know what can happen now that's he's making his way back into my life.

He's brown skin , he's taller than me bout 6'2 with greenish eyes, their hypnotizing . He's very stylish and has a creative mind. He has very pretty curly hair and pearl white teeth with a beautiful smile . Those deep dimples will run you crazy . That voice is angelic , just his talking.

He was a dancer and sometimes he would sing. He was really good but he wanted to stick with dancing . He was such a good person . He used to treat me like a queen in her kingdom , he was almost like the only one I had. I never even knew why he thought things wasn't working out, we were doing great.

We was known as "the example couple" around the city. But I guess I was misled. After I went through months of depression , I become blunt and very outspoken. I decided to pursue my dream career or being a professional singer and dance. Now here I am, top of the industry . Not even thinking bout him...*sigh* til now.

I continued looking through the pictures and thinking about how it would be to see Dante after 5 years .

August

I'm at my house right now , on the phone with Taylor as he's giving me a list of what ideas he had for the tour.
"Ok man sounds good" I said flipping through channels.
"Ok well I'll talk to you later" he said and I hung up.

I was going to call Jacinda but I decided not to. Maybe we have been spending a lot of time together . I decided to cook me something. As I was cooking I got a call from My nieces mom...I wiped my hands and decided to answer it .

"Hello" I answered and started back cooking.
"Hey August , the girls wanted to spend a day with you tomorrow , is that fine?" She asked getting to the point. I thought bout my plans for tomorrow. Nothing.
"Sure , you want me to pick then up or-" she cut me off.

"I'll drop them off, I'm going to be out.", she answered.
"Ok then bye" I said and hung up. I finished cooking me a burger , sat down and ate it .
I decided to clean up a little since the girls coming tomorrow.

Next day
Monday May 12,2014
1:45 p.m.

Hey wassup.
Can I get at least 5 comments/votes for next chapter?

Thank you I'll appreciate it. I enjoy reading y'all comments , lol.