Chapter 1-hearing about this

*explicit content*

Jacinda
11:56 a.m.

I got out of my limo into the radio station for my interview with The Breakfast Club.
My managers was telling me things not to answer if they bring it up or if I do decide to answer it, what to say. I don't even know why she's telling me , She know I speak my mind.

And sometimes that gets me into a lot of shit. But I can get myself out of it. I walked into the radio station from outside which was infested with paparazzi. I fixed my shades and pink cut off shirt before sitting down in the chair.

"Wassup it's Dj envy, Angie Yee, Charlemagne and we're the breakfast club, we got a special guest ,miss Jacinda Ria". Envy announced.

"Wassup", I said gettin comfortable.

"Yo she in here swagged to the max", envy stated . I smiled .

"She gonna have them niggas out side surrounding the place", Charlemagne joked . I laughed .

"But ohk, well we heard that you've dropped your album now, right?" ,Angie spoked. I nodded .

"Yea , it's called 'speechless' and so far it's getting alot of positive feedback , which I'm proud of", I responded .

"That's great -" Angie got cut off.

"Now what is the meaning behind the name ?", Envy asked .

"Well um..I guess practically saying after you hear the tracks they gon to leave you speechless!", I said then turned to Angie as she spoke.

"That's wats up but I peak a accent ..?", she said grinning . I smiled .

"Yea I thought it was just me", Charlemagne said . I laughed .

"Yea I'm originally from London but when I was young we moved to LA for whatever reason", I said . They nodded.

"That's cool now -", Envy started.

"Now we've hearing alot of rumors ...bout you and August Alsina having ...sum sort of beef , what's that about?", she asked moving in her mic.

I looked at her for a sec. I haven't heard no such rumor .

"Well too be honest I haven't even bout that so that must tells you it's not true", I stated .

"Well it was being said that y'all was competing against each other and other rumors saying that y'all used to date in high school ." Envy pointed out.

I kinda giggled .

"No. I have nothing against Alsina. I actually am a fan of his music so I wouldn't be competing 'against' him." I said .

"Now what bout the high school dating , did y'all get it in?", Charlemagne asked. I laughed .

"No , we didn't go to the same school considering he lived in New Orleans and I lived in California .", I said . Then Angie started talking .

"So y'all don't have no type of tension between each other? Because this rumor is getting bigger by the blow", she asked . I was becoming irritated since I had just practically said this was not true !

"No . I have no problem with August and have never dated him. I actually never even met him. So I honestly don't know how all this shit started", I said .

After I kinda said that , the way I put it ,they walked away from the subject and carried on with interview .

•30 minutes later•
1:00 p.m.