22

You and Pyrrha decided to walk around Beacon after your classes. You two walked around the school and you felt someone watching you. You look around and see no one, you two head out side and you feel danger again. This time you hear a shot and shield Pyrrha. The bullet pierces your heart and you fall to the ground. Pyrrha reaches out and pulls the assassin to her using her semblance. As Pyrrha stood there crushing the assassin a crowd gathered, Ozpin walked up with a medical team. He looked at Pyrrha and put his hand on her shoulder, "maybe we interrogate the assassin"
"Sure, but I declare this an internal matter of Sparta, any meddling into the investigation will be seen as an attack and treated as such" Pyrrha said before she took the assassin to the dungeons below Beacon. As Pyrrha took off the assassin's mask she noticed it was a female. Pyrrha called her father on her Scroll.
"Pyrrha honey, what's wrong?!" Bion asked worried
"A *sniffle* an assassin shot (Y/N), it *sniffle* pierced his heart, he's alive, on life support*sniffle* I declared it an internal matter" Pyrrha explains breaking down
"I must call Hans"
"Who?"
"(Y/N)'s parents from a different group, 17 ago, when you were one, to secure peace a nation near us gave us their heir, (Y/N), we offered you in exchange, but they refused. We took (Y/N) into our culture, and now he's your husband and my son-in-law. I will call Hans and have him march his armies and we will march ours. We will be there in a few hours, Germany has lovely ways of getting through the jungle" Bion say before he hangs up to call your real family. Pyrrha goes to you in the infirmary and sits next to you, a machine pumping, filtering and filling your blood with oxygen since your heart wasn't working. Pyrrha grabbed your hand and broke down crying, she felt your hand curl around hers and she was redetermined to keep interrogating the prisoner, then she remembered something. She's a couple days late.