10 (lil-lemon)

You wake up and Pyrrha wakes up a few seconds later. You two kiss quickly before you say, "Pyrrha, I'm gonna cum"
"Yang told me this would happen, it should be the biggest ejaculation of your life" she starts moving her hips until you buck your and cum deep in her making her moan as she feels your warm juices inside her. "Should we head back?"
"Nah, I made my decision about going to Beacon with you or staying"
"And?"
"Of course I'm coming, on one condition though. Pyrrha Nikos, make me the happiest man on the planet and be my wife" Pyrrha stares at you with a blank stare until she tackles you and starts kissing you passionately. You chuckle, "so that's a yes then"
"It's a hell yeah, now, we did nothing regarding mouth to genitalia last night"
"Yeah" she puts her ring on and drags you over to the bed, she takes your member in her hand and plays with it a little until he's hard. When it's hard she slowly takes it into her mouth and sucks on it making you moan, when she hears you moan she slams down and starts to deep-throat you making you moan. Suddenly she moans sending vibrations through you member. You look down and see she's touching herself. A little while later "Pyrrha I'm gonna cum" you shoot it down her throat and she moans. You then pick her up and set her on the bed. You maneuver your head to her entrance and give one long lick making her shudder. You lick faster and faster, then you add in some circles with the tongue, after that you stick you tongue in her and start wiggling it around. She grabs the back of you head and pulls you deeper, you go for a little longer before "OH, YES RIGHT THERE" you keep attacking her G-spot before she shakes and releases on your face. You crawl up to her and hold her "I love you (Y/N)"
"I love you too Pyrrha" you two fall asleep again