21 (lemon)

I don't know who made the original photo, but I put the apron on. Also, Ozzy-boi set you up with an awesome room or several.

You woke up to an alarm Pyrrha must have set. You look around for Pyrrha and see a note. "Dear (Y/N), come downstairs, your loving wife Pyrrha", you get out of bed and walk out of the room and the smell, hits you. Bacon, eggs, toast, you walk towards the kitchen area. You look and see Pyrrha wearing a sexy apron (up). You sneak behind her and grab her hips and bring her close to you. "Ha Ha, So you like my apron (Y/N)?"
"Yes, I love it when it's on you" Pyrrha lifts up her skirt, "Ohh, Pyrrha you naughty girl, no panties"
"Mm, only for you, why don't you have your little friend inspect one of the holes down there~"
"Of course~" you say as you take your member out and align it with her ass. You push in and and Pyrrha moans. You go faster and harder till she is drooling, you go and then Pyrrha shudders and you feel something on your foot and notice Pyrrha has released on the ground. You feel pressure build up and say, "Pyrrha I'm"
"In my booty (Y/N), it's all yours" you fill her up and then someone knocks on the door. Pyrrha pulls on a shirt an some sexy red panties that say "property of (Y/N)" so it looks like she is wearing a skirt and T-shirt.

 Pyrrha pulls on a shirt an some sexy red panties that say "property of (Y/N)" so it looks like she is wearing a skirt and T-shirt

Yeah, these
She plates the food and you two sit at the table. "Come in!" You say and Ruby opens the door
"Hey guys, I was gonna ask if you were coming to breakfast?"
"We're sorry Ruby, but Pyrrha made breakfast" you say
"Okay, see you guys in class" Ruby says and she leaves
"Thank the lord the walls are sound proof" Pyrrha says and you guys go back to eating
Good edit me
Thanks
You should defeat your history
I already did
Goodman, wouldn't want your girlfriend to see that
Well, not without context at least