Chapter 2: Revive

Start from the beginning

You: Well, I also like your daughter .

Lucy: What?

I smile at her then Mr. Gates handed a contract of me and lucy getting married. Lucy and I signed it.

You: Well, this is really tiring.

Timeskip

Mr. Gates leaves the restaurant as we soon follow him at the parking lot. I look at Lucy who's now holding my hand.

Lucy: You're doing this for the co—

You: You go to our house first then I am going to meet someone.

She just nods as I enter my car and drive going to the mall.

Timeskip

I am now here at the mall choosing for a ring.

???: Are you choosing for your fiancée sir?

You: Oh yes.

Eudora: Anyways my name is Eudora. I am here to help you pick your choices.

You: Very Well. I want a ring with a diamond ring with a infinity design.

Eudora: Here sir. This is Diafinity ring. This one here is for your fiancee and this one is yours. This two ring is worth 18 190 dollars.

You: Okay I'll buy that.

???: Can I also take one like that?

You: Oh man you're also here for your fiancee ring?

???: Well man. I am here to buy all of the rings because I am going to marry my peerage and Rias. My name is Riser Phenex nice to meet you.

You: Oh. Nice to meet you too. I am [y/n][l/n].

You: I don't like this guy.. Did he say Rias? Hmm..is it the girl with a red hair?

Riser: Well. Who's that lucky girl man?

You: It's a secret hahaha.

???: Master!

You: Master??

Riser: Oh hi Yubelluna. You done shopping?

Yubelluna: Yes. And who's that guy?

You: I am sorry. I am [y/n][l/n]. Nice to meet you Ms. Yubelluna.

Yubelluna: Nice to meet you too.

You: You also have a beautiful fiancée.

Riser: Well, Thank you.

You: Welcome. Well then see you again Mr. Phenex.

I said then leave holding a box in my hand. I open it then get my ring then leaves Lucy's ring in the box.

You: I hope she'll like it.

I rest a bit in a park with a fountain. I mirrored myself in the water.

You: Who I am? Why does my dream keep repeating in my mind?

You: Who the hell I am?

???: You want to answer that shit question?

You: Who are you?!?

Bliss: I am Bliss a fallen angel that will kill you.

You: What the hell are you— argh!

I shouted in pain when I feel the spear of light in my chest. I rest down in the floor while looking at the sky.

I look at the ring I was holding then sigh. I smile while I am in the verge of death.

You: I can't give this ring anymore..well, lucy can find another man she's a beauty after all. The rias...does she like that kind of man? That tomato head has a bad taste in a guy.

I saw some light showing beside me.

???: Very well. I must revive you no matter what.

You: Who are you? Are you Lucy?

???: Ah no I'm not.

I hold her hand and get the ring in the box. I smile at the girl with Red hair. She looks like Lucy.

You: *cough* Hehehe. I am [y/n][l/n] *cough* takes Lucy Gates as my wife *cough* I am happy that I met you Lucy...

I said then insert the ring on her ring finger. I smile at her then caress her hair.

You: You look beautiful with your red hair also I love you as who you are *cough* I love you not because of your money *cough* I love you as you. *cough* I hope you find someone else better than me.

???: You fool. I am going to revive you just rest.

I smile at her then hold her face then kiss her lips.

You: I love you...

I whispered then black out.

Rias' POV

I smile at him who's now lying on the ground.

Issei: Hey buchou did he just kiss you?!

Akeno: Ara I want a man like him.

Asia: Who's Lucy? Is she the also red hair girl in our class.

Rias: Yes but I don't think any pieces will fit him. Asia heal him.

Rias: I must revive you no matter what. Also, I don't know you have a kind heart. This guy..I like him. I feel warmth when I am with him. Well then I must take care of you.

I look at the ring he gave me. That Lucy girl is lucky to have someone like him. I hope I found someone like him.

----------
A/N: pew pew pew pew thrill thrill haahahha!