Girl3: He's also a businessman and that girl over there is his fiancée.

I glare at them but smile after then. I look at Lucy who's now blushing.

You: Are you sick?

Lucy: ah n-no..

You: Anyways why your father sent you ?

Lucy: We'll talk about that soon hu— [y/n]

???: Hello are you the two new transferee?

You: Ah yes. Are you the student council president?

???: Oh yes I am Sona Shitori and this is the vice president Tsubaki.

You/Lucy: Nice to meet you two.

Sona: Are you two going to get your own schedules?

Lucy: Yes. We're also going to the student council room anyways but we met you here so lucky.

You: Anyways I am sorry for my late introduction. I am [y/n][l/n]. I came from States.

Sona: I know who you are. You are really well known in the whole world.

Lucy: I am Lucy Gates. I also came from States.

Sona: Nice to meet you guys. Here is your schedule. Tsubaki.

Tsubaki: Yes buchou.

Tsubaki give our schedule and gave us a tour in the Kuoh Academy.

Timeskip

We're now in our Class that given to us and I didn't know that Lucy is in my class too. We're now waiting for our teacher to come.

Lucy: My father call me.

You: What did he say?

Lucy: He says we need to go to your [company restaurant] . We have a meeting with him.

You: What time is it? Also what is it all about?

Lucy: I don't know. Maybe some business matt—

Teacher: Oh you two is here. Anyways, I am Amano Yuuma your homeroom teacher. If I call you two, please go inside.

The two of us nods on the instruction they gave. When the teacher call us, we enter the room. The others start to whispering and squealing.

Yuuma: Ms. Gates introduce yourself, first.

Lucy: Hi I am Lucy Gates. I came from States. We graduated at the Harvand University the prestigious school in States. We're just here for some business and performances we need to attend. Please take care of me.

Yuuma: any question?

Girl1: are you two living on one house?

Lucy: Ah yes. I also have a picture of [y/n] in half nude.

I sigh when the girls keep shouting saying: 'send us some!' 'How many of each?!' 'Is there a nude' . I just glare at her and she just shrugged. I think of an idea hehee.

Yuuma: Please introduce yourself Mr. [L/N]

You: I am [y/n][l/n]. I also came from states. Anyways, I have a picture of Lucy in nude.

Lucy: *blushes* Wha- no don't show them!

Boy1: woo sent us some

Boy2: yeaaah!

Girl1: Is he a pervert? If he's a pervert I let him take a picture of me in nude.

Girl2: me too!

I gave all of them a stoic face and then sigh.

You: I was just joking. I don't like to take a picture of this pig.

Lucy : Hey I'm no—

Yuuma: Ok. Ok. Take your sit. Mr. [Y/N] you sit beside Ms. Gremory then you Ms. Gates sit beside [y/n].

Lucy: Yeah yeah I'm sitting beside [y/n]

You: shut up.

I walk towards my sit and look at the girl with red hair and smile at her.

You: Nice to meet you Ms. Tomato head.

Rias: My name is Rias Gremory not Tomato head Mr. [Y/N].

I just smile at her and sit. I look at my phone and then see many missed calls and messages. I sigh and then sleep on my desk.

You: I always have a heavy task. I hate it. Damn.

-------------
A/N: a new stooooooorrrryyyyy!