"Eleven." Ethan said confidently as he showed his board an Grayson pointed at him to say that he got the point.

"No! I said ten!" We erased our answers and waited for Grayson to ask the next question.

"What is my favorite song at the moment?"

"You have like 50 favorite songs." Ethan said and they looked at each other.

"If you listen to him, he's said this was his favorite song like three days in a row." I said as I wrote down Mr. Rager by kid cudi.

"I'm gonna go with a good old angel by Kyle." Ethan said

"I put Mr. Rager." I said and showed the board.

"You're such a good girlfriend." Grayson kissed my cheek and I looked over at Ethan who pretended to throw up.

"Okay. What's my favorite type of food? Like genre wise." He looked at Ethan write his answer and I wrote down mine.

"Babe you'll literally eat anything. I don't know this if this is right." Ethan and I showed the boards to the camera.

"I put Italian."Ethan said and looked at my board that also said Italian.

"Me too."

"Okay you're right. You both get a point." I smiled and marked another tally on the board, making it 3-2.

We continued going until I had 7 points, and Ethan had six.

"Okay, Peyton, if you get this. You're the best girlfriend in the world, which I already knew, but Ethan if you get this, we go into sudden death round."

"Okay." Ethan said and we both looked at Grayson eagerly.

"What is my favorite tattoo that I have, that is not the kid cudi tattoos."

"Oo. I know this one." I giggled and wrote down my answer, then waited for Ethan to finish writing.

"You're his girlfriend, shut up. Girls remember everything." Ethan defended and Grayson nodded to agree with Ethan.

"Okay, I put the Sagittarius tattoo because Ethan and your dad have matching ones with you." Grayson smiled a little, then looked at Ethan.

"I put the bat tattoo, and you can't even lie because you say you love that one all the time."

"I had Sagittarius." Grayson showed us his phone and I cheered.

"See I'm a good girlfriend! 8 out of ten is not bad for knowing you less than a year."

"I hate you, Bro." Ethan shook his head in defeat and erased the maker board.

"I knew I'd win." I looked at Grayson and he smiled then kissed my lips and Ethan cringed again.

"Okay, So what should his punishment be?" Grayson asked me ands I smirked, standing up.

"Grab the camera." I walked to the kitchen, the two boys following and I grabbed the blender.

"Peyton, please don't make this horrible." Ethan begged and sat on the counter and Grayson recorded us.

I grabbed a slice of pizza that was in the fridge, some pickles, and a s'mores pop tart and put them all in the blender. "And to make it blend better, orange juice." I poured a little orange juice and then plugged in the blender, then blended it up, it turning a gross brown color.

"Peyton! That's disgusting!" Ethan covered his mouth with his shirt and started dramatically freaking out over me pouring the blend into a glass cup.

"You should know your twin better, Ethan." I slid him the glass and he smelled it.

"No! I am not doing that!" He pushed the glass away and I pushed it back.

"Drink it Bro." Grayson said behind the camera, giggles spilling from his mouth.

Ethan lifted up the glass and fake cried as he looked at all of the chunks. "Bro, I can't do this."

"Ethan, drink it or I'm gonna make the punishment worse."

He plugged his nose and started drinking it, but immediately freaked out and spit it up in the sink. "That is not edible! This is worse than a death sentence. Actually yeah, I'd rather just die at this point."

"Stop being a drama queen, and drink it!" I yelled at him.

"Guys, if I die. I love you both, even though you did this to me." Ethan started drinking it while plugging his nose and got a little over halfway done then stopped. "Okay I'm done. I'm gonna through up." He leaned his head over the sink preparing to throw up.

"Alright, my beautiful girlfriend and ugly brother will see you all next time."

"Peace." Ethan cried and then threw up.

"How do you feel?" Grayson pointed the camera at me and I smiled.

"I totally wasn't gonna make him drink all of that, I was bluffing the entire time." I laughed and Grayson wrapped his arm around my shoulder, and turned us so Ethan was in the background throwing up, while the camera pointed at us.

"Okay, time to go reward my girlfriend." Grayson picked me up and flung me over his shoulder, and I laughed the whole time he carried me to his room.

"I hate you two!" Ethan yelled and then Grayson put the camera down on his tv stand, then dropped me flat on his bed.

"I didn't think you were gonna get that many right." Grayson said and hovered over me.

"I'm a good girlfriend." I smiled and put one of my hands on the back of his neck and pulled him down to kiss me.

"Let's see how good you really are."