Chapter 7

----------
Peyton
----------

I scrolled through snapchat trying not to stay on for a while as the update still makes me want to vomit. I came across Grayson and saw he posted 12 minutes ago.

"So Ethan. Where are we?" Grayson pointed the camera at Ethan and he smiled cheesily.

"We may or may not be at Yosemite for the weekend?" He put his fingers on his chin and dramatically questioned as if he didn't already know.

'I might not be able to talk over the weekend much, so if you want to stop ignoring me, now would be a good time to answer or forever hold your peace.' Steven texted me for the third time today but I had been ignoring him for a few days.

'Have fun, doing whatever you're doing. Text me when you can I guess.'

'How about when I get back to New Jersey on Tuesday, we can see each other?'

'You're not gonna say you're there then never meet me are you?'

'No. This time for real. I can't wait any longer.'

'Well then you better figure out how you're going to get me back because as of right now I'm still mad at you.'

'Don't be mad, my baby. You'll understand everything on Tuesday, Okay?' I love when he calls me that, it makes my stomach flip.

'Fine. Go have fun.'

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom then when I got done, I walked downstairs and smelled breakfast being cooked.

"No! Go back to bed! I was supposed to bring the food to you!" My sister giggled and tried to push me out of the kitchen.

"Happy birthday Peyton." My mom smiled and I walked up to her and gave her a hug.

"Thank you Mama."

"Come to my room quick! I have something for you!" Allison pulled my arm and dragged me to her room and I saw balloons sitting on her bed.

"I bought these for you with my allowance money because I want you to keep them in your room forever." She jumped on her bed and handed me the balloons that said 'happy birthday' on them.

"Aww, Ally. You didn't have to buy me these. That was your money." I sat next to her and hugged her.

"I know, but I wanted to get you something." She smiled her toothless grin and looked up at me innocently.

"Well thank you munchkin." I kissed her forehead and got off her bed.

"Girls! Breakfast!" My mom yelled and Allison got off the bed.

"Go eat I'll be down in a second." I watched her walk out of her room and I took the balloons to my room, sitting them in the far left corner.

I took 20 dollars from my wallet and put it in her piggy bank, then walked downstairs to eat.

"Happy birthday, princess. You're so old." My dad joked and kissed my forehead.