I want to help. -Larry stylinson-

I think I'm suppose to do a disclaimer or something saying that this is all FiCTION and it's not real.

ALSO there is self harm in this story. But only in the beginning then it gets all happy. :) 

--------------------------------------------------- 

-Louis' P.O.V.- 

Harry. . . He has been acting strange for the last couple of months, and not just around me. He was acting weird around everyone. He wasnt happy all the time like he use to be. When it came to being around the fans he put on a smile that looked real but I could tell the difference. When ever I tried to talk to him he would just say that he was fine and that he was just tired. I wish he would talk to me like he use to. . .

I decided I might as well TRY and talk to him again, see if i can get through to him. I walked up to his room, where he had been spending most of his time lately. I knocked on the door. No reply. I knocked again. Still no reply. I slowly opened the door and looked inside. I saw Harry sleeping, curled up in his blankets, like a little kid. I slowly and quietly walked over to his bed, trying not to wake him up. I looked down at his sleeping figure

He is so adorable when he is sleeping. . . wait.  

I brushed the little bit of hair that was in his face to see tear stains on his face.  

Why was Haz, my Haz, crying alone? Why wasn't he coming to me? Does he know how much this is hurting me as well? Does he know how much I care about him? Yes. I admit that: I, Louis Tomlinson, was in love with the boy in front of me. That's why it hurt so bad to see him hurt.

I laid down next to him and as soon as I put my feet up on the bed, Harry turned over putting his head on my chest and his arm thrown over my stomach. The long sleve shirt that he was wearing was no longer covering his entire arm, and thats when I saw them.Bright red lines all over my Harry's arm.

Why was Harry cutting him self?  

--------------------------------------------------- 

REALLY short chapter. . . They will be longer. I just decided to put my story from tumblr on here. :)