28. How the fuck Frankie ended in Matty's house AGAIN is beyond me

Author: you dirty hoes wanted smut (I'm talking to you @serialrellik) and so you will get it..... the next chapterrr MUAHAHAHAHA with a surprise guest called Gabriella  xxx

EDITED
-

She hated this.

Francis didn't know what the actual fuck she was doing there, she should have known when she saw the text on her phone that it would have being bad news- Matthew was bad news, but she didn't care because fuck he was hot and nice sometimes with soft warm palms.

Frankie totally forgot everything that happened that night in the park when she saw his phone number under the name of " weird old man" on her screen. She forgot of how her heart was constantly aching since that night and much that feeling amplified when anyone mentioned his name at school halls.

She had being good this week: going to school, doing her work but he was always at the back of her mind like a stupid drunken tramp stamp tattoo, it was just that that tattoo would have being  on her lower back and this feeling was everywhere and it was Friday now and the thought of him was just so present on her mind.

She wanted to forget it, to forget him and she called James, they were going to meet up at that stupid bar but now everything was fucked because she was dressed up without shoes laying on the mess that was her bedroom floor staring at her phone trying to see if maybe it would talk and tell her what the fuck she should do.

The text by itself was ominous just like everything about him because he carried this sense of mystery that surrounded his aura making Frankie unable to breathe or do anything presumably logic for the matter.

She read the words in the blue bubble again trying to make sense out of them, maybe something was hidden- something, anything. The text said:

I fucked up, I'm sorry.
I wanna see you.
Tonight maybe?
xxx

What did that even mean, were x's hugs or kisses? because fuck... she wanted to feel his lips again and she was thinking of his ofer. After all he was, in fact sorry or at least he claimed to be and that was good enough for her.

Fuck he was good enough for her but he didn't see that, for God's sake Francis Howard was ok if she had to spent her whole entire life collecting the crumbs that he left behind laying on the floor as long as she had something of his on her stomach, inside of her- whatever you get the metaphor.

She sigh.

Yeah
I'll be by your house at 10

She wrote with agile fingers looking at the black clock on the top of her shelf, it was around 9:30 and she would take around 40 minutes to get to that side of town maybe even more considering the traffic on a Friday night but she wanted to show him that she wasn't that desperate or at least she wanted to pretend so.

She threw her phone under her bed because that's were she kept bad decisions (just like this one) and other thinks like her one direction posters that she would never own up to, her marvel comics and the glasses that she never used because she was too hip for that bullshit.

She finished getting ready, almost feeling like she was putting on an armor of cherry tinted chapstick, brow gel, glossy eyelids and pink shimmery blush because she felt like it and it was therapeutic to do something by herself for herself.

And like that she was gone wearing a thin cotton striped shirt with some jeans and just whatever shoes she could find, she said goodbye to her mom telling her not to wait for her but she was too busy giving Harry complements as he cooked something that smelled like slightly burned meat.