34. Black hole

One of two things happens when neutron stars collide: they merge together to form a new, larger neutron star, or they collapse into a black hole, since Frankie met Matty Healy she felt like the black hole.

A big fat black hole that slowly swallowed everything and anything, it wasn't that Matty had changed her (because she had always being a shit neutron star ) but he had made her care.

Frankie had never in her whole life cared about anything or anyone and now she found herself sitting in a dinning table with a cloth napkins on her lap facing the guy that made her like this.  For Frankie Matty had become something, something that she couldn't quite grasp.

"N-no, not really" Frankie stated for some reason nervous.

For Matty there was a pit right beneath his ribcage, deep inside where food and smiles couldn't reach. It ached to be filled, but Matthew Healy  didn't know what to fill it with but in that moment as he ate slightly over cooked pasta and looked at the flushing mess in front of him he felt full.

"Oh really but why? You're so beautiful all the boys should be all over you? Denise winked taking a sip of her wine, Louis have her a condescending look and she just shrugged her arms.

"I just, I don't think I have found the right person yet?" She said, well no, she asked because Frankie didn't know if that was the type of answer that Denise was looking for.

The conversation became dull and quiet and small and pointless and repetitive and Frankie was  sick to her bones because what on Earth was she doing at Louis Healy's house eating with his brother of all people and his girlfriend hours after he had senselessly fucked her?

"So Matty when are you going to LA?" Frankie choked on her apple juice as Gabby answered for him:

"We are living at the end of the month" that's two weeks " He has to finish the album and I have some photoshoots, I actually just signed a contract with Nasty Gal" Gabriella Brooke's said twinkling eyes and a lipgloss smile.

Frankie heard an avalanche of congratulations but Frankie's eyes were on Matty, always him and his eyes were on Gabby immaculate smile and everything looking like the best boyfriend and husband material. Frankie wanted to vomit.

Frankie wanted to make noise even if that meant she had to tear her lungs apart with a scream. She wanted to set herself on fire, but she didn't because deep down all she wanted was to give give him a purpose even if it meant to lose hers.

She quietly muttered a "congratulations" that was lost in the big sea of conversation and she felt so far way, so removed. Matty looked at her and gave him one of his famous side smiles and all she wanted to do was rip it out of her face but she didn't she just rolled her eyes.

Gabby give him a peck on the cheek a sweet butterfly kiss that lasted for a second. What a bitch.

No, Frankie didn't resent her, and she wasn't jealous, either: she liked her very much and really liked her for Matty. She was nice, warm, funny and so fucking pretty and her bisexual ass had to admit that she would fuck her too if she had the opportunity and truly she didn't want to get her out of the picture but there was something she couldn't quite suss or grasp And if there was one thing that Frankie hated, as intelligent and intuitive as she was, it was not being able to figure something out.

She excused herself out of the table and went upstairs tears on her eyes.

Hey guys Abbie here I'm on finals and it's being shit but I wanted to give you guys a little something cause I have not uploading anyway hope you enjoy it love you..