Taehyung hugged the Little tighter, "You should've called me, I wouldn't have read into your fear."

"I-I didn't want to bother you."

"Bunny, that wouldn't have been bothering. You know how much I care about you."

Jungkook whimpered as a heavy wave of rain hit the roof all at once.

"Hey, it doesn't look like the rain will be loosening up anytime soon and I don't want you to be on your own and I highly doubt you're going to let go of me," To which Jungkook shook his head, "so, why don't you spend the night in my room?"

Jungkook whom was once looking down, eyes clenched shut had moved to look up at his caretaker's face, his own wide eyed and open mouthed at the older's suggestion.

"R-Really?"

"Of course, Kookie. C'mon." Taehyung said as he moved his legs back up on the bed and scooted over, leaving enough room for Jungkook to slide in, which he did.

Jungkook tried to slowly scoot closer to Taehyung subtly but a strength in the rain sent him flying into the older.

"Hey, you. Just breath and close your eyes, I'm right here and I'm not going anywhere, so, just relax." Taehyung said as he wrapped his arm around the younger and hugged him close.

Jungkook closed his eyes and for the first time since this fear spawned, Jungkook fell asleep with ease.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung shot up in bed as a shattering crash rang out from somewhere in the house. At first Taehyung thought that it was Namjoon, as he is quite clumsy and his late night snacks nearly always ended in the breaking of something, until he reached over to see if Jungkook was awake, only to find his space in the bed empty.

Taehyung climbed out of bed and nearly ran down the hallway, sliding ungracefully around the corner into the living room where soft cries became audible.

"Kookie? What's going on?" Taehyung asked, slowly drifting closer towards the kitchen.

"I dropped my glass. Wanted to be big boy. No sippie." Jungkook sniffled out.

As Taehyung walked around the counter separating the kitchen and the living room he could see the myriad of glass shards littering the kitchen floor, the carton of strawberry milk still in Jungkook's hand.

"S-Strawberry milk always makes me feel better."

"Jungkook, I need you to step away from the mess, I'll get this up."

Jungkook nodded and hugged the milk carton close to his chest as he shuffled away. Taehyung pulled a broom and dustpan out of the closet and gently swept up the shards before turning back to Jungkook, who stood staring at his feet, still sniffling, a meter or two away.

"What's rule number 3, Kookie?"

"Always ask Daddy for help." Jungkook mumbled.

"So why didn't you?" Taehyung asked, crossing his arms.

"D-Daddy looked nice and peaceful sleeping, I-I didn't want to disturb you and I can do it. Plus, I'm a big boy."

Taehyung let out a sigh, "You're lucky the closest room is Yoongi hyung's, otherwise everybody in this house would be up.."

"I-I'm sorry Daddy." Jungkook whined, tears streaking his face.

Taehyung hugged Jungkook tightly, "Hey, it's okay, I just need to know you'll always call on me when you need help so stuff like this won't happen. I have to know you won't get hurt if I turn my back."

"I promise, Daddy, I promise I'll ask for help from now on."

Taehyung let go of Jungkook before going back to the younger's room and finding an ocean themed sippy cup and bringing it back to Jungkook.

"How about a cup of strawberry milk then?"

Jungkook smiled and nodded, jumping happily at the thought of the strawberry milk. Taehyung poured the milk into the sippy and twisted the lid on before handing the cup to the younger who was excitedly shaking.

"C'mon you." Taehyung said, taking Jungkook's hand that wasn't coddling the sippy cup and leading him back to his room.

"The rain stopped." Jungkook mumbled, the sippy cups spout thing still in his mouth.

"It did, didn't it?"

Jungkook nodded and sat criss cross applesauce on the middle of the older's bed and chewed on the spout.

"Would you like a pacifier?" Taehyung asked as he adjusted some items around his room.

Jungkook nodded.

"Where do you keep them?"

"Under the sink." He said grinning with the cup still in his mouth.

Taehyung entered the bedroom and pulled a blue tinted plastic jar out from under the sink and took out a purple pacifier that had a night scene printed on it. He brought it back to his room and handed it to the younger in exchange for his empty sippy cup which was placed on Taehyung's nightstand until the morning. Jungkook put the paci into his mouth and scooted over so Taehyung could get back into his place. He scooched up close to the older so he could rest his head on Taehyung's chest and laid his arm across his caretaker's stomach and hugged him. Taehyung blushed lightly and smiled as the younger's eyes began to droop, resulting in the older turning the lamp light off and bringing his arm to rest around Jungkook's neck. Eventually the two fell asleep, entangled together.

Word Count: 1267

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Congratulations to the boys yet again for winning the Top Social Artist award second year in a row! Comeback show was incredible too. I loved the way the fans reacted to Jungkook subtitling RM.
Anyways, as for the chapter, just the thought of being able to write in strawberry milk was exciting to me. So was the fear. Like I said in the chapter, most people are scared of the thunder or lightening but Jungkook is scared of rain as is. I'll give you a little insight, it's cause of a traumatic event. I'll delve into it later on ^^
I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I hope you'll vote and/or comment and I'll see you all next Tuesday!

I capitalized strawberry milk. I seriously capitalized strawberry milk.