"Why don't you go into little space?"

"Cause Kookie isn't going to let us get anything done. Finding Dory or My Little Pony?" A tiny squeak rose up out of Jungkook's voice when mentioning one of his favorite movies and TV shows.

"Finding Dory, definitely." Taehyung answered as he crouched down to start tearing at the box in front of him.

Taehyung grabbed a pair of non-safety scissors, as there were many of those, from a drawer in Jungkook's desk and sliced the tape holding the flaps together and delicately lifted them up to reveal the rounded pink top of what appeared to be a wooden box. Taehyung gently cut the box away from the one inside and slowly moved it out from the cardboard frame.

"Where should I set this, Kook?"

"Over there in the corner please." Jungkook instructed, not even looking up from the finished bed he was running his hands over, ensuring there were no wrinkles.

Taehyung set it down and waited for Jungkook to join him for further instructions, Jungkook came over and stood next to Taehyung and looked down at the box.

"Isn't it cool? It's my toy box, I thought that I would have to put it in my Mom's basement but it turns out that I don't have to now that you know about Kookie and the others don't ever come in here. I got it at a market in Seoul when my family went a few years back, I liked it cause of the princess, see?" Jungkook pointed at the princess who stood in front of her castle.

"Yeah, that's really cool, Kook. The painting is really good. Really suits the room." Taehyung said, rubbing his fingers lightly over the paint.

"I know right?"

Jungkook scooted over to the pile of toys that lay just a foot away, "C'mon, Tae, I wanna get this done before I get super tired."

"Alright, so you just wanna put all these in the box right?"

"Mhm." Jungkook mumbled as he scooped up a bit of the mixture of dolls, princess figurines and ponies and gently lowered them into his toy box.

Taehyung, after a few seconds of just watching, began to gently help with the process of moving what seemed like thousands of toys. Jungkook had what seemed like an endless amount of varieties of toys. Blue ones, red ones, small ones, big ones, he even had the same ones in different colors.

"Wow, Kook, this is a lot of toys."

"I know, I know, I just can't help it, when I see toys in the grocery store or some place else I have to buy at least one. It's just habit now that I stroll through the toy aisle in the store."

"Remind me to not give you grocery duty."

"That's probably best." Jungkook laughed.

As soon as all the toys were in the chest, Jungkook closed the lid delicately.

"Alright, next on the agenda is... Stuffed animals on the papasan chair!" Jungkook leapt onto the pile of stuffies which he had piled just moments before.

"Alright, how you wanna do this?"

"First we'll put this giant guy, Mr. Woo, in the back." Jungkook said, pulling a gigantic pastel mint bunny out of the pile, knocking a few others out of the way and seating him in the left corner of the bowl shaped chair.

"Okay, who next?"

"Um.."

Jungkook moved around the pile and pulled out a green frog, a pastel purple duck, a yellow bear and a weird multicolor monster looking thing.

"Here, Tae, put them where you think it fits best after I put mine down." Jungkook handed Taehyung the duck and the monster and set the frog and the bear gently down so they were leaning against Mr. Woo.

"Alright." Taehyung nervously fixed the stuffies which were already sat on the chair and placed them neatly down in the spaces he had emptied.
Once he was done, he turned back to face the younger who stood by the pile of stuffies, a look of awe on his face, confusing Taehyung.

"What's wrong, Kook?"

"Are you a decorator in your spare time, Tae? You looked so official working on that!"

Taehyung laughed, "Not yet, don't you remember that I got a degree in interior design?"

"Oh, right! It slipped my mind. Has that employer you were interested in called yet?" Jungkook asked as he picked up the remaining four plushies leaving 3 behind and gently handing a few to the older.

"Not yet, it's only been two days and they might still be considering people or interviewing. I was one of the first to be interviewed, who knows how many else there were." Taehyung answered as he accepted the dolls from the younger.

Taehyung set them down after Jungkook, like before, and again neatly reorganized them to fit what he was going to do.

Afterward, all that was left was Jinsoo, Jihee, and one of those pillow sized Disney Tsum Tsum things.

"So, what are we going to do with these three?" Taehyung asked as he grabbed them up in his arms.

"They'll go on my bed, these guys are special." Jungkook said, smiling widely at the older.

Taehyung followed the younger to the edge of the bed where he acted as a shelf, holding all the stuffies, waiting patiently for Jungkook's greedy hands to scoop them up and put them in their proper places on the bed, which was coated in fish and other ocean life, along with Dory, Nemo and Marlin and the title of the original movie.

Jungkook grabbed the Tsum Tsum Dory first and placed it neatly against his pillow, "My brother got her for me a few months after I told him. He called it my acceptance gift. I'm gonna use it as a pillow."

Next Jungkook grabbed Jinsoo and rested him against Dory's left side, "I got this guy for Christmas from one of the littles I know and her caretaker. She's really nice. I think you'd like her caretaker, you two might actually get along! I haven't seen them in a while."

Finally, Jungkook grabbed Jihee out of Taehyung's clutch and leaned her against Dory's right side, "She's special to me because you gave her to me. That and she's cute."

Taehyung laughed, "She sure is cute."

Taehyung rubbed the top of the cat's head and look at the younger who was standing silently by the foot of the bed.

"So, are we done here?"

Jungkook blinked rapidly and shook his head around, "Yeah. Yeah, we're finished, you can go back to your room now."

Jungkook saw Taehyung to his room and waved at the older with a bright smile on his face and only stopped when the older closed his door. Jungkook let out a tired sigh and climbed into bed, where he promptly fell asleep.

Word Count: 1516

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LOVE YOURSELF 'TEAR' COMES OUT FRIDAY. I can't wait!!
Anyways, sorry for the awkward and kinda forced looking writing on Taehyung's job/degree. I had no idea how else to put it and maybe I'll figure it out in revision but as of now, that's how it is.
Thank you for reading Naiteu Naiteu and I hope you'll vote and comment!