Party Pt. 2

Theme Song: Tank - When We

Larry's P.O.V.

It now 4:48 p.m. and Lau and I just get through with shopping and going live on Instagram twice. It feel good to talk to our fans because we non ever get the time to. You already know i get some stuff for Anna. Just because it my birthday non mean I can't spoil my bebe. We load our bags in Lau's car when I felt my phone buzz. I look to see a text message from Anna.

Anna Bourgeois👫😍😘😛: Hope you're having fun, bday boy! Now that you've gotten your shopping done, meet us at the airport. No, I'm not telling you where you're going. See you soon, baby.

I smile as I put my phone on the aux cord. "We headed to the airport, bro.", I said with a smile. "What our ladies up to now, bro?", he said as he began driving. I look on my Instagram to see Melissa send me a DM telling me happy birthday. I roll my eyes and block her ass. I see she still on the same bullshit as before. I so glad I over her.

30 minutes later, we arrive at the airport to see Anna and Christie standing next to a beautiful private jet. I was in pure shock that they go through all this just to celebrate our birthday. "BRUHHH!!! Where we go??", Lau ask as he hug Christie, twirling her around. "We are taking you guys someplace special.", she reply as we all walk towards the jet. I place our bags in one of the top compartments above the seats. This jet was truly beautiful.

They really go all out for us

They really go all out for us. Lau and Christie head to their suite of the jet. I look for Anna but I non see her anywhere. I go through a long hallway and see a golden door. I walk through it and see Anna in this sexy black lingerie, staring up at me in lust. She look absolutely beautiful and sexy.

The room was decorated with rose petals everywhere and soft, seductive music play in the background

The room was decorated with rose petals everywhere and soft, seductive music play in the background. To say I was turned on was an understatement. "Fuck...", I groaned out, causing a mischievous smile to grace her beautiful face. I could feel myself getting harder and harder. "Happy birthday, Mr. Bourgeois.", she said, standing up as she strutted towards me. My eyes drifted down slowly, embracing every part of her sexy body. I clench my hands into fist to avoid from ripping the lingerie off her and fucking her until she non walk for a week. "All this for me?", I murmur as I pull her closer to me. "Yes, Daddy. Do you like it?", she whisper in my ear as she plant kisses along my neck. I slowly lose all the self-control I have left.

Anna's P.O.V.

I have him right where I want him. I don't know where this burst of confidence is coming from but I'm enjoying it. Larry just makes me feel sexy and wanted. I lightly push him onto the bed, crawling on top of him. I gasp as his strong hands grab my waist, pulling me closer as he caressed my skin softly. "I want you so fucking bad, Anna.", he said as he sat up as I straddled him. I moaned as I felt how hard he was. I ran my fingers through his hair as he tortured my neck with his lustful kisses. "Larry...", I moaned as pleasure began to course through my body. "Larry, I love you. I'm in love with you. You're changing me.", I said honestly as I gazed in his eyes. "You change me the moment I see you on that bus. I knew I couldn't just let you go. Luckily, God led me back to you.", he said softly as tears filled my eyes. I kissed him with every ounce of passion that I could offer. I felt him blindly unzipping my corset, pulling it apart the best way he could. I tore off his shirt as he sucked on my neck, trailing down to my chest. He laid me down on the bed as he stripped out the rest of his clothes.

He lifted my leg up, sliding my panties off. "Aren't you gonna take off my heels, baby?", I asked him with a smirk. "Non. They look too sexy on you. Now, spread you legs for Daddy. Welcome to the Mile High Club.", he said in a sexy, demanding tone. Within minutes, Larry was licking at my core like it was his last meal. "LARRY!!", I moaned out in pleasure as he continued to feast on me. The pleasure was so intense that I started to back away from his talented tongue. I felt him stop and I looked down to see him at me with an intense hunger in his eyes. "Non run from me.", he said, placing my legs over his shoulder. I clutch at the covers as his tongue dived deeper in my wetness. His strong hands had a tight grip on my thighs so I couldn't run. I felt that familiar feeling causing my body to shake and I knew my release was near. My back arched as my release tore through me. "MMMMMM SHIT!", I cried out as Larry licked me dry.

I was snapped out of my bliss when Larry stripped out of the rest of his clothes and reached for a condom out of his wallet. "Well, someone came prepared.", I said with a smirk as I crawled closer to him. "Bebe, I knew I make love to you the minute I had you alone. I always prepared.", he said, as he hovered on top of me. "I want you so bad, baby.", I softly said as he slipped inside of me, allowing me to adjust to his size. He groaned as he stroked me slowly as my nails dug into his toned back for support. "You so tight, bebe.", he moaned as he started to pick up the pace. He placed my leg on his hip, which allowed him to go even deeper as I cried out in pleasure.

Larry's P.O.V.

I smirk as I hear her scream out my name. I know then and there that I hit her spot. "That's right. scream for Daddy.", I said in a low voice. I grab her hands, pinning them above her head as I stroke deeper, making her feel every inch of me. "You feel so good, Larry.", she moaned out as I went faster. I flip over, grabbing her hips as I gazed in her eyes. "Ride me, baby.", I said in a low tone. I feel her hip move slowly as the pleasure began to build up for both of us. I watch her lose herself in pleasure as her hips begin going faster. I bite my bottom lip as I feel her walls tighten around me. "Mmmm....Just like that, baby. FUCK!", I groan out in pleasure. "Shit! I'm about to come! Fuck!", she scream out in pleasure. I grab her by her neck, kissing her with every ounce of passion I had left inside of me. She moan softly through the kiss as her hips go faster. I thrust up, holding her hips in place as I dive deeper, making our last seconds last long as possible. "UGGGH LARRY!!!!", she moan out as her movements started getting sloppier.

I flip us over and slowly stroke her as she held on weakly to my arms. "I love you so much, Anna", I said as I kissed her passionately. "I love you too, Larry. I love you so much.", she said as a tear rolled down her face. I slowly pulled out, throwing the condom away. I walk to the bathroom, grabbing a warm cloth. She winced as I softly wiped her down until she completely dry. I got back in bed and held her close to me. "Happy birthday, baby.", she said, smiling at me. "You are my gift. You all I want, bebe. Thank you.", I said, kissing her head. "You already have me, Larry. You've done so much for me and I just wanna do the same for your special day. You'll see when we reach our destination.", she said, kissing my cheek. I kiss her softly as she lay on my chest. "That was a sexy surprise you had for me.", I said, watching her blush. "I aim to please, baby.", she said as she curled up to my chest. I drifted off to sleep, holding my queen in my arms. I can't wait to see what else she got planned for the birthday boy.

HEEEEEY!!! It is 3:55 a.m. and I have FINALLY finished this chapter!!!! I hope y'all like it and I apologize for the delay. I've been having writer's block and my complex schedule doesn't make it any easier. Sound off in the comments and tell me where you think they're gonna go. Love you guys!!!

-Brunz_HooliganAngel