Let's Get Started

Christie's P.O.V.
These past weeks have been so amazing. Anna is so damn creative! We have come up with some very unique designs for my fashion show that's coming up in just a few weeks. Larry and Laurent have been keeping their promise. Les Twins Clique has been supporting Anna nonstop. I dressed in my favorite sweater and ripped jeans, working on a few sketches.

I see Laurent come in, shirtless of course and in some sweats

I see Laurent come in, shirtless of course and in some sweats. "Do you ever own a shirt, Mr. Bourgeois?", I ask, smirking as I continue my sketches. "You know you like this. Non act brand new.", Lau said as he gently kissed my shoulder. He lay across the bed, watching me draw. He always does this whenever I throw myself into my work. "So how everything coming?", he ask, watching the sketch come to life. "Very well. Anna is going to do just fine. She has what it takes to dominate this business. I'm going to see to it that it happens.", I said. Anna deserves this...she shouldn't be limited to just working in a coffee shop. "It be epic, bebé. We help her reach her dream non matter what.", he said, kissing my cheek. "Anna's already at the studio working on the summer collection. I told her I'd work on the fall and spring collection. She also showed me the ring Larry bought her. I'm so happy for them.", I said. "I so happy he have a girl like Anna. After Mel hurt him, I non ever think he give love another chance. They do adorable together.", Laurent said, smiling. It was true. In a matter of months, Larry has Anna all over his social media. They are extremely serious about each other.

Anna's P.O.V.
I can't believe that my designs will be in Christie's fashion show. Things have really just been falling into place and I'm just so grateful to Larry, Laurent and Christie for all the help they've given me. Larry and I are now at a restaurant getting lunch.We've been on the go literally all day. I must say, Christie has given me a COMPLETE makeover and I'm loving it.

 She thought by I'm gonna be in a fashion show, that I'd better get used to heels because they are about to be my best friend

She thought by I'm gonna be in a fashion show, that I'd better get used to heels because they are about to be my best friend. I fixed my hair in a cute curly bun, dressed in a Nike cropped sweatshirt with ripped jeans and some sexy thigh-high boots. Larry has been loving every second of it. I will admit, I objected at first because I'm not used to getting pampered like this, but I love my new look. Did I tell you I love you today?", Larry asked as he kissed my cheek, making me blush. "Only a thousand times. However, I can spare one more.", I said as I smiled at him. "Well hello, Anna. Long time no see.", I heard a voice that instantly made me enraged to my soul. I turn around to see my ex, Damon. "Melissa??", both Larry and I say at the same time. I instantly knew something was wrong with this picture. "Larry, you know her?", I ask, pissed off. "She my ex I tel you about. How you know her?", he asked, matching my expression. "Oh. This is my former best friend....the one who felt it was cool to sleep with my man.", I said as I looked at both of them with eyes of fire. Just when I thought today would be drama free.....

Hey loves!!!! Damn talk about mutual friends 😆😆🤣🤣🤣 Hope y'all enjoy this chapter!! Let me know what y'all think!!! Update coming up soon!