Na, Na, Na You Don't Know Me

Anna's P.O.V.

As I clock in, I take in the scenery I've gotten so accustomed to. The quiet conversations, the rich aroma of everything from lattes to espressos, the busy, chattering teens using up our free internet surfing on daily social medias. As I finished wiping down the counters, my mind drifted back to meeting CriminalzCrew, it was everything I'd ever imagined. However, I couldn't take my mind off of Larry Bourgeois. It was like a dream I couldn't wake up from. His smile.....His warm conversation....it was all so surreal for me. Lord knows I didn't want to get off that metro and depart from them. They were all so funny and down to Earth, especially Laura. I could talk to her all day!! She was telling me Lau's girlfriend, Christi was exactly the same way. I hope to meet her one day, too.

Suddenly, I see Mr. Fontello, my boss, coming out of his office, meaning he either had something to tell me or he needed something. "Anna, I need a huge favor from you.", he said fixing me a French Vanilla Latte, which happened to be one of my favorite drinks. "What is it, Fontello?", I ask as he slides the drink towards me. "My friend, she needs help on a music video assignment....and I told them you'd be there to assist.", he said with an innocent smile. "Music video??! I know nothing about directing music videos!!", I gasped, grabbing my drink and walking into his office away from customers. "But you do know a shitload about fashion and art as a whole. C'mon Anna!!!", he begged. "I have a job, Eric! I have bills to pay!!!", I argued back. "Anna, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity! I refuse to let you pass this up. Besides, this is a good way to build up your social life, which is what I've been BEGGING you to do anyways. If you take this job, I'll give you two weeks off with pay.", he said with a knowing smirk. This was nothing I had to even think about. 2 weeks off WITH pay??! With a loud sigh and a Mickey Mouse grin, I happily nod, agreeing to this once in a lifetime opportunity that I'm probably never gonna get ever again. "Okay, Eric. I'll do it!", I said laughing. "AHHHHHHH YAYYYYY!!!!!! Okay, okay, you better get down there and make a good impression!!!", Eric said as he shooed me out of his office. I laughed as I clocked out and grabbing my latte to get a refill. "Thanks again, Erc!", I say as I hug him. "Oh trust, you'll thank me big time after this!!", he said with a wink. I wonder what he meant by that. I shook it off as he started giving me directions on how to get there. "It's gonna be at Studio 88, that's where they are shooting mostly, I think.", Eric replied. "Okay thanks, E!! I'll text you the details...wish me luck", I reply, hugging him. I hailed a taxi, and within minutes we were off to Studio 88. At this point, I didn't know what to expect.

Christie's P.O.V.

I just got a text from Eric saying that Anna is on her way. I guess you ask how I already know about Anna? Well, Eric is a longtime friend of mine and he showed me some of her sketches and her love for fashion and art, and the girl is MAD TALENTED!!!! Oh, I'm Christi Monae. I'm the girlfriend of Laurent Bourgeois and I'm also a dancer, singer, and fashion designer. We're currently shooting footage for Lau's new song, "Na Na Na, You Don't Know Me". I glance over my shoulder and see Anna, in complete shock. "ALRIGHT, TAKE 5 EVERYBODY!!!!", the director yelled. With a huge smile on my face, I walk over to embrace her in a warm hug. "Bonjour honey!!! I'm Christie! You must be Anna, non?", I ask. "Yes, I'm Anna. M-my friend Eric said that someone needed help for a video. I had no idea it was for you!", she say, totally excited. I laugh at her cuteness. "Actually, it non my video. But you're about to meet the artists now!", I say with a smirk. "Boys!!! Come here!!!", I yell as they snapped their heads in my direction, running to me. Anna's face screamed out that she was surprised and excited. "Omg! I'm doing a video for Les Twins??!", she ask excitedly. We all laugh at her silliness. Larry's face went from relaxed to extremely happy once he saw Anna. "OMG ANNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", Larry scream as he hug her, spinning her around in a circle. "Oh shit, Anna you're the fashion consultant??! FUCK YES!!!!!", Lau say as he hug Anna then kiss me on the cheek. "Wait, y'all met her already?", I ask, shocked. "Oui. We meet her on the metro and she sit by us when we with our crew.", Larry say, smiling at Anna, who was blushing hard as hell. "Well, that amazing, belle!!!!!", I say hugging her. I want her to be comfortable and relaxed as possible. "Okay, so what will I be doing?", she ask as we start walking to the set. "Well....you are definitely in charge of fashion and looks for the video as a whole. However, if you see or think of anything that make the video look better, please give you feedback.", Larry say as he hug her close. I can already tell Larry feel some type of way about Anna. "Okay, let's get started.", she reply, getting into business mode.