New Beginnings

1 Month Later....

Anna's P.O.V.
I woke up with a huge smile on my face. It's Christmas and Lord knows I have a lot to be thankful for. It's absolutely my favorite holiday. I already have the gifts I wanna give to Christie, Laurent and Larry. They've done so much for me. I look beside me to see Larry sound asleep. We've been dating for a month and it has been incredible. He's so sweet and treats me like a queen. I tip-toe out of bed to cook him breakfast. Moments later, I managed to whip up chocolate chip pancakes, scrambled eggs and French toast. Placing his plate on a nearby table, I gently kiss him, running my fingers through his wild afro He absolutely loves it when I play in his hair, plus it works every time. "Such a sweet way to say good morning.", he said in a groggy, but sexy morning voice. "Merry Christmas, baby.", I said with a giggle as I hand him his breakfast. "Bebe, you non have to do this for me!", he said, kissing my cheek. He said a quick prayer and destroyed his breakfast quicker than I could have made it. I laughed as I took his plate, setting it on a nearby dresser. As soon as I was close enough, Larry took me in his strong arms as I straddled him. "Well, I'm glad you enjoyed it. Now get dressed, we have to get ready for when Christie and Laurent come. "Non yet. I have something for you.", he said. He reached over and pulled out a small, red box wrapped in a silver bow. He placed it in my hands as my heart pounded. "What did you get me?", I said in a shaky voice. "Open it and see, belle.", he said with a smirk as he watched me open it. I opened it and saw a beautiful diamond ring with an oval-shaped diamond in the center with diamonds all around it.

 I opened it and saw a beautiful diamond ring with an oval-shaped diamond in the center with diamonds all around it

My eyes watered at how beautiful it was. "I-Is this what I think it is?", I asked between tears. It was way too soon to even think about marriage, especially since we've only been dating for a month. "Bebe, it non what you think. That ring be much bigger. This a promise ring. I want to make us official. Anna, I promise to do everything in my power to keep you happy. I promise to be honest and to non do anything to break you heart. Anna, will you accept my ring?", he ask as he was now wiping the tears that streamed down my face. "Yes, Larry. Thank you so much, it's beautiful!!", I said as he slipped the beautiful ring onto my finger. I was completely at a loss for words. I wrap my arms around his neck as I kiss him with every emotion possible.

Laurent's P.O.V.

I so happy it Christmas! I get so many gifts for Christie, Larry and Anna. I so happy for Larry because he non have to spend Christmas alone. I hear the doorbell ring. Christie come downstairs looking sexy as hell.

My bebé really know how to dress!!! She open the door to Larry and Anna

My bebé really know how to dress!!! She open the door to Larry and Anna. Larry close the door with his foot. I smile as we all sit by our huge fireplace listening to peaceful Christmas music that play on my Spotify. Christie got me a custom made jacket from BlackBoyPlace and I get her two pairs of red bottoms. "My gift to you two is something I made myself.", Anna say with a smile. She hand Larry and I these two big boxes with red bows on them. We both gasp as we open it. She designed us both blazers and it said Versace. "Bebé..this beautiful!!!!!", Larry said hugging her. I hug her, still in shock. This beautiful!!! She take time to design this for us. I so happy she with Larry. This the best Christmas ever!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!! I hope everyone has a fabulous time!! This is my gift:

🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾 I hope y'all enjoy this little filler!!! Have a merry little Christmas and a happy new year