Down To Business

Laurent's P.O.V.

I walk into our dance studio and see Christie dancing her heart out to Sorry by Justin Bieber. I bite my bottom lip, watching her sexy hips sway back and forth. She look up and notice me watching her and quickly lowers her music and runs to my arms. "Hey!", she say as I hold her in my arms. "Hey, sexy.", I say in my deep voice, making her blush. "Hey, Laubear. Anna just texted me about some dope ass ideas for the video.", she said as we cuddle on the couch. "I all ears, bebe.", I reply, holding her in my arms. As she tell me Anna vision, a huge smile spread across my face. Anna so brilliant and creative!! "I can't believe her evil aunt stripped her away from Versace. She's so amazing!", Christie said, getting up and grabbing her things. It so true. Her aunt dumb as fuck for even taking it from her. Anna so talented and have such a passion for the fashion world. I wonder how Larry and Anna date went. "Bae...I been thinking, I wanna help Anna get back into the fashion world. I was thinking of helping her design some new collections and then showcasing them in my next fashion show.", she said with a huge smile. That's why I love her so much. She always try to help people who have big dreams. She non let her fame or celebrity status change her or how she treat people. I carry her in my arms as I walk in our bedroom, placing her on the bed. "Bebe, I think that a fabulous idea! I help in any way I can.", I say as I crawled in bed, holding her in my arms.

Anna's P.O.V.

I walk into my room and see Larry glancing at my old fashion sketches that I gave up on. "Hey, nosey person!", I say laughing at his reaction. "Bebe...why you non tell me about these?", he asks as he hugs me closely, kissing my forehead and then my lips. "These are sketches that got rejected....I don't know, I just felt like I couldn't do it. Like I wasn't creative enough.", I replied honestly. Larry gazed into my eyes, brushing a strand of hair from my face. "I have a great idea. What if Larry, Lau and I start to promote your fashion. Get it out there and explain to the fans what you aunt do to you. They take up for you in a heartbeat....I know they will.", he said with a gleam in his eye. I thought about it for a minute. This could actually work. "You'd do that for me?", I ask in shock. "Oui, bebe. I wanna see you truly happy and fashion is truly your gift. I do whatever I can to make that happen. You deserve to take you rightful place back in your father's company.", he said, hugging me. This is a man that truly cares about my passion...my goals...my dreams, and all he's gotten from me is a simple kiss. "Okay. I'm with it. Plus, my dad's will did say that if I had the right buzz about me, that I could take the entire business from her. Thank you so much for this, Larry. You  really don't have to do this.", he said as I hugged him. Then, it happened again. Larry leaned down and kissed me softly. I immediately felt my body go numb as he deepened the kiss. He pulled away, caressing my cheek. "Bebe....I wanna do this. I wanna see you achieve your dreams. We do this together.", he said kissing my forehead.

Donatella's P.O.V.

"ADMIT IT, DON!!! THE COMPANY IS STRUGGLING AND WE ARE LOSING INVESTORS!", Bill, my boyfriend and lawyer, told me. "IT'S NOT MY FA-", I was cut off once again by a slap in the face. "Like hell it isn't. And don't look so shocked. That slap was loooong overdue. You ran your father's company to the ground the minute you got Anna thrown out. She FINALLY has a chance to take back what's hers and I'm gonna do whatever it takes to help her even if it takes every breath in my body. I'm done watching you treat people, including me, like shit. It's over.", he said storming out.

Hey loves!!
I still can't believe I talked to Eleni!!!!!!!! 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😢😢😢😢😢😍😍😍😍😍 Let me know your thoughts on how the chapter went. Would you help Anna?? What do you think will happen next?? I've been hella busy with work and school but I'm gonna try to update more.
-LesTwinsBeau