Chapter thirty seven: Nile

Eren's POV:

"Aaron..."

I jolted up quickly, slightly ashamed Levi's voice startled me from my nap.
The pups were being loud during the nights and I stupidly told Levi to get more rest, saying I could handle them...

I couldn't.

"What?"

"I want to call one of them Aaron."

I looked at the two little twin boys in his arms and huffed out a yawn.

The two boys snuggled into their mother and whined to be fed.

Wolfe tugged at Levi as well, demanding attention.

"Aaron's a nice name... but what about the other one?"

He hummed, knowing I wouldn't be the smartest person to name my own child.
He stated I'd name him after food or something like stew...

That name could be misleading!

"I like the name Harry..." Levi's stated, eyes darting to mine, daring me to speak up and tell him I didn't like the name. I gulped.

"S-so, we have Wolfe, Aaron and Harry...our perfect pups!" I pointed dramatically to each one, earning a giggle from Wolfe and a stare from the new borns.

Levi smiled warmly at my acceptance and hugged Wolfe and his week old pups close to his body, cooing softly.

"Eren..."

"Hmm?"

"Thank you, f-for giving me this family..."

"I didn't do anything, you were so brave. I should be thanking you!"

I kissed his head before stepping out of our hut, the pack stared as the curtain to my tent raised and they stared at me as I walked out.

Moblit and Hanji came up to me, saying a quick greeting before they went inside my hut to also greet Levi and the pups.

I'd come to trust Moblit, in the beginning my instincts couldn't be controlled whilst he was around my mate and newly born pups.

He was a good man...

Becoming a father has made me old and sappy... gross.

I picked up some meat from breakfast and brought it back to Levi, he sat on the side of his bed, holding each pup in each arm, Wolfe at his side.

He ate happily at his meal but shared most of it with Wolfe, who silently begged him with his eyes.

"You ready to show them to everyone?"

He nodded. "I don't really want people to hold them, but I know they're too cute not to touch!" He said cutely.

We were going to introduce the pups to the pack today, they were excited to see the twins.

-

The crowd was large, larger than normal, some of Hannes's pack members joined in on looking and listening.

People stared with smiles on their faces when Levi appeared from our hut holding the twins in each arm, faces squished into his chest.

He stood next to me and confidently showed the pups to the crowd who eagerly wanted to come closer and coo at the little ones.

"As you all know, Levi gave birth last week..." many gasped and congratulated us.

"He gave birth to two healthy boys, Harry and Aaron." Levi held up each pup whilst their name was called out so the pack could know the difference.
Harry had thick brown hair, while Aaron had pure black.