Theseus scoffed. "Look, wolfy, not a kitten. F*ck, I'd say I'm older than you! So you can stop calling me kitten, and you're right- my babe over here is a big a$$ exotic dude the size of a tank. So watch it."

Axel smiled at Theseus. He tucked the dagger he had held to Jameson's throat into one of the many pockets that adorned his clothing. He then stepped back and took his place at Theseus's side.

"Enough bickering. I am oldest here and I say the to work." Axel said firmly. Theseus rolled his eyes, but still kept his trap shut.

Everyone stood awkwardly for a moment before Theseus's cleared his throat. "Guess it's time to dangle my fine a$$ out as bait now, isn't it?"

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Theseus couldn't see a thing. His breathing was harsh as he tried to suck in air through the rough fabric of the burlap bag that was pulled over his head. His wrists we're bound tightly behind him, straining his arms. It reminded him of his time with Blade, which oddly sent a wave of calm over him.

Theseus struggled, the rope burning against his skin. He let out a defiant yowl, spitting curses at my 'captors'.

Theseus fell to kneeling position as he felt Emerson kick the inside of his knee. He whimpered, silently swearing to get the mutt back for it. He could have been a little bit more gentle!

Theseus's finally sagged down, putting up an act of submittance. But in reality, he was preparing himself for war.

As he felt the rope leash Emerson was holding him by grow limp, his nimble fingers got to work at the tricky knot. Why the h*ll did they have to tie it so good?

While he worked on quietly freeing himself, he heard the soft approaching footsteps of his werecat brethren. Suddenly, the burlap bag was ripped from his head. He squinted, blinking as his eyes adjusted to his surroundings.

He reeled back slightly at the sight of so many from his clan facing him. They came here for him? To rescue him? His heart swelled in his chest. He hadn't realized how much his clan cared for him. It almost made him smile, but he grimaced instead to cover it up.

All those warm thoughts were swept away as a tall, lean man emerged from the ranks of the thirty or so werecats. His face was stern, thinning salt and pepper hair slicked back like it always was. His cold gray eyes swirled with a hidden darkness that made Theseus want to hide behind his nurse's skirt like he did as a young child. But instead he put on a brave face.

"Father." He said, his voice much weaker than he would have preferred.

"Son," he said in distaste, barely sparing Theseus a glance. Instead he glared at Emerson.

Emerson was flanked by Conner and another high ranked wolf from his pack. All three looked almost bored, crossing their arms and tapping their feet. It was all an act.

"Emerson Jackson. What is this blasphemy? Tell me why you have captured my son and why you did not return him to me sooner when we first tracked his scent to your territory!" Caeser demanded.

Emerson yawned, flicking a piece of hair out of his face. "Oh, Theseus here? This is the son you were talking about? Not Orion? You know, I just got confused, with you throwing out practically all of your children."

Caeser tensed, as did the rest of his clan. Emerson certainly had their attention now. Quiet murmuring was exchanged between suspicious werecats. There already were quite a few rumors swirling around Caeser.

"How dare you speak my deceased stepsons name! I shall carve out your tongue! It is well know that Orion was stolen away as an infant, his corpse found only days later," Caeser hissed.

Theseus continued to undo his bonds, almost finished now. This show was about to get really started...

Out from behind Emerson stepped Cain, otherwise known as Orion, a shy smile set on his lips. Gasps erupted between the clan and Caeser paled. It was obvious just from his appearances he held some relation to Theseus. It became even more apparent when he took a step forward, standing beside Theseus.

"I-I was found d-dead? Why, so unfortunate. But it seems as if I'm standing here today..." Cain said, quirking his head to the side.

Caeser sputtered, trying to regain control over the situation as his clan was slowly turning against him. "This- this domestic kitten is obviously an imposter!"

Cain made a shocked face, his eyes sliding across the clan, meeting eyes with seemingly every member. "Did h-he just call the ri-rightful heir to our mighty clan an imposter?!"

Caeser sneered. "I am leader of this clan! And my boy, Theseus, is heir to this clan. You are just some bastard child! We will no longer listen to your lies. We clearly out number you, just hand Theseus over and we will be on our way!"

Emerson laughed, except the noise was anything but cheerful. "Are you sure about that?"

With those five words, the entirety of Emerson's pack that was in appropriate shape emerged from behind the trees, as well as Braden's herd. They made Theseus's clan look puny in comparison.

Now it was Theseus's turn. The undone ropes fell into a pile behind him as he got to his feet, brushing himself off. He flashed his clan a dazzling smile, waving.

"Hi guys! Did you miss me? I sure missed you guys. You guys might want to sit down. I've got a little to tell you. And Caeser?" He said, his grin turning feral.

Caeser suddenly looked afraid. He glanced around, as if looking for a way to escape.

"Don't even think about running. My mate here, Blade as you know him, is much faster than you and very handy with a knife."

Axel stepped forward, taking his place on Theseus's other side. Just having him there immediately strengthened him.

Cause narrowed his eyes at Axel, sniffing the air as if to check to see if their bond was legitimate. His face twisted in disgust as his concerns were proven to be true.

"Now grab your popcorn, guys! I'm here to tell you all about my darling father here and all of his dirty deeds."

<3 Eeeek! Almost finished with this story! Hope this chapter was worth the wait. I'm sorry for all the hold up, my life's been a mess recently. Don't forget I love all of you guys! If any of you ever need someone to talk to you can always hit me up in the pms! Mwa! Kisses and hugs!<3