When we got back to bed he pulled my hoodie and sweatpants off along with my shoes and tucked me into his arms. It was a different kind of cuddle, it was almost like we were scared to not be in each other's arms, that we didn't want to be with anyone else. I felt him kiss my hair and squeeze me a little tighter

"Stop thinking about your dream, that will never happen. It upsets me knowing your mind painted me in that way" he whispered "Baby, look at me"

I propped myself up on one arm and looked into his eyes, he smiled softly before brushing my hair back and cupping my cheek.

"I am not using you for your blood, I am not with Mingyu in any other way other than friends and I will never be with anyone other than you. I'm all yours and I'm sorry that this has all happened because I had a moment of weakness. I'm so sorry"

"I know you are. I'm sorry as well. I just don't think I realised how attached I've become to you. So when it hurt that much it made me realise that maybe there are a few feelings there"

"I understand that" he said softly and I could tell he was trying to keep himself serious but a small smile was on his lips

"What?" I asked which made him smile properly

"Just... it's nice to hear you say that you think you might have feelings" I nodded and placed a gentle kiss on his lips.

It slowly got more intense and passionate between us, grabbing at each other with every chance we got.

"Jungkook... I don't want to have sex tonight"

"I know baby, I just want you to feel how much I adore you through my kisses. You are the only one for me, no one comes close to you Jimin. Not one person"

I blushed and buried myself into his chest, he tightened his arms around me and kissed the top of my head again. I pulled our bodies closer so our stomach were touching but I felt something between our bodies, it took me a minute to realise what it was however

"Jungkook! Why are you hard?" I asked whilst pushing him away but laughing slightly

"I'm sorry, that was just a really good kiss. Just try to ignore it and cuddle me" he laughed and kissed my forehead

"I can't ignore that, you need help" I sat up and straddled his thighs whilst pulling his boxers down a little

"Baby, you said you didn't want sex tonight"

"I don't, but that doesn't mean I can't make you feel good"

He just moaned slightly as I took his cock into my hand, squeezing around the base slightly. I reached into the bedside drawer for some lube, squeezed some into my hand and coated his cock with it. I started moving my hand up and down his length squeezing when I would hit his tip.

I sped up the pace a little, being able to glide easily from the lube, teasing over his tip and slit. I focused on his tip majority of the time, enjoying the reaction he gave me.

He had his hands gripped on my hips, tightening his fingers when I'd give him the right pressure and speed. I pumped my hand over the tip, focusing all my attention on it. It was getting redder and more desperate to cum the longer I went on.

"Baby, it feels so good"

"Are you going to cum for me?" I asked in a low voice and smirked when I saw him nod. He had his head back and mouth open, panting quicker the closer he got to his peak

I sped my hand up again and kissed over his chest before licking around his nipple. I gently bit my teeth down on it and flicked my tongue over it.

"Fuck baby, I'm about to cum"

I sat up and smiled watching how much of a mess he became. His hair was stuck to his forehead, eyes closed and head back. His grip on my hips got tight as he let out a long moan shortly followed by his orgasm. I kept pumping my hand letting him ride his orgasm out feeling his cum drip down onto my hand.

Once he was done I giggled whilst licking my hand clean and not loosing eye contact with him.

"You confuse me so much Jimin?"

"Why?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows

"You are the cutest human I've ever laid my eyes on, everything you do just makes me want to protect you but then you'll do something like that and it'll be this completely new person. You can go from being the cutest thing I've ever seen to someone I would happily fuck senseless"

I just smiled, pulled his boxers back up and cuddled myself into him. We got back into the same position as before until the bed room door flung open

"If you two ever EVER decide to have sex or anything sex related at 4 in the morning again I will personally kick you both out and you won't be allowed back in until the morning, okay?"

"Sorry Tae" I giggled

"It's alright" he sighed "I'm glad you two are good again, but seriously don't ever be that noisy again" he walked over and ruffled my hair before going back to bed

Jungkook pulled me closer to him and smiled at me whilst stroking through my hair

"Are we really okay then? You've forgiven me"

"I wouldn't have just jacked you off if we weren't Jungkook" I giggled

"I know, I just want to hear you say it"

"I promise we are okay"

"And...?"

"And I forgive you, I won't if you ever drink from someone else ever again though. I'm your only blood from now on"

"I know baby and I love it" he smiled at me and pulled me into his neck so I could smell him, slowly drifting off to sleep.

Saved (Jikook au)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara