Part 3

Lets just get into this chapter. Imma not keep you waiting.
___________
___________

No ones POV

Both bakugo and mitsuki drove to midoriyas house where he heard a knock on the door.

"COMING HOLD ON!" The sound of Midoriyas voice could be heard.

This made bakugos heart sink. He wasnt at school today and his mother just died...

Midoriya opened the door to see Mitsuki and bakugo standing there.

"Oh. Uh- what can i do for you? If youre looking for my mum she went to work already. You might be able to catch her if you-" Midoriya got cut off by mitsuki talking

"Im so sorry Izuku... im so sorry" she started crying and leant down to hug him "y-your mums dead..."

Izuku froze in shock staring blankly at bakugo

Bakugo felt his chest twist. He didnt like the feeling and looked away with pain on his face.

"N-no. Youre lying. She is alive. She isnt dead" Midoriya frantically spoke and started to cry. This was the first time in a while that bakugo saw him cry. He started to feel even worse.

"Im so sorry..." Mitsuki held onto midoriya tightly as he pushed her off gently trying to not offend her or anything.

"Id like to be left alone now... please..." tears ran down Midoriyas face as he shut the door.

Bakugo couldnt help but cry just a bit. He wipes the tears away fast.

When reaching to there car about to enter they could hear someone screaming and crying. They knew it was midoriya. Both their eyes widened in sadness and looked to each other.

"NOOO!!!" They could hear midoriya crying and punching walls outside of the house as bakugos mum held a hand to her mouth crying as she entered the car.

Bakugo looked down entering the car after her as he looked away from his house sadly.

"We best be off now honey..." Mitsuki started ti drive off as bakugos eyes widened as tears started to fall.

Memories filled his head from when he was a kid with Inko always calling Izuku over by saying 'Come on honey' or 'time to go Honey' this made bakugo extremely upset. He couldnt even imagine what Izuku was going through at this time. They went home and as a family including bakugos dad, they decided to watch a movie of when bakugo was younger and all the good memories that they all shared with Inko and Midoriya.

Bakugo seemed really down about everything. He just wanted for deku to be alright.

I hate how the world works... the nicest people have to go away... why... midoriya kept crying in his room feeling super depressed about his situation.

He just wanted everything to end. He didnt want to know the pain he felt anymore.

It was on the news that night that the loving Inko's funeral would be held the next day by the whole town. She was a loved person known by almost everyone. Everyone loved her and they all felt that they had to do this for her and her son. School was canceled for the next day.

It was the next day. Midoriya wore black but didnt go to the funeral of his mother. He didnt want to have to experience the feelings he had last night.

Bakugo and his mum and dad were at the funeral and looking for people they knew. His mum and dad went with some friends and left bakugo behind with a couple of people.

"Have any of you seen Midoriya yet...?" One of bakugos classmates asked

"No.. do you think he isnt coming?" Another one stated

Bakugo didnt even say anything. He couldnt keep his angry face on. It was just sad. So were his words.

"I went to go see Deku the other day. He is in a bad state at the moment. After we related the news he-" bakugo really didnt want to say the rest feeling his heart stop beating

"What did he do-" one of them asked really worried

"Well- my mum hugged him relaying the news. He didnt take it well. He said he wanted to be alone and we left to our car... then we beard screaming and crying coming from the house. We could hear him punching walls as well..." bakugo sounded rather down telling the story.

The classmates couldn't believe that midoriya acted that way. It was for sure believable tho.
Even all might overheard this conversation and felt a bit sorry for the kid.

"Who is this young Midoriya?" All might came up to the kids looking down at them.

"Our classmate. The one whos mum died yesterday." Bakugo looked at all might while walking away.

All might really didnt know how to be the hero in this situation. He couldnt just show up at the kids house and say 'e will be alright now that i am here!' That would just make him feel worse.

The day went on and midoriya didnt go or turn up to the funeral at all.

It was a sad sight ti see that Inkos son was to down to come to her funeral. Everyone felt for the boy.

A day passed and it was school again. No one was expecting midoriya to show up but 10 minuets after the bell rung for class and he was signed away. He showed up. He opened the door and took a seat without saying a word. Everyone stared at him and then each other.

They didnt know whether to leave him or say something.

He had the look of no emotion plasters on his face. He looked like he could just break any minute.

Thanks for reading another long ass chapter!

I hope you liked it even if it was a bit sad
Cya asshats in he next one