chapter 2 flowers

Start from the beginning

Osomatsu looked at Karamatsu's confused expression and sighed. "Well I am Osomatsu but I'm not your Osomatsu", He explained.

"I'm from a different world or universe or something like that but my world is so small it's kind of able to coexist within your world"

"I..". Karamatsu paused, thinking that this must be some kind of dream. He decided to go with it for now.

"Anyway do you wanna stand up? Or are ya just gonna sit there?" Osomatsu asked with a grin, as he held out his hand.

Karamatsu hesitantly reached for Osomatsu's hand, grabbing it and pulling himself up. He winced as he felt a slight pain in his knee.

" oh you hurt yourself?" osomatsu asked, looking at Karamatsu's cuts. "Ah... Its nothing don't worry about it." Karamatsu remembered the broken vase and quickly apologized.

"Oh um... i.. Accidentally broke your vase and cut my knee so.. I'm sorry"

"Its fine its fine. Lets not worry about that. Come on lets go bandage up your knee"

Karamatsu blinked. " are you sure?" he asked, uncertain if he had heard him correctly.

"Yeah it's fine", Osomatsu replied with a grin. Grabbing Kara's hand he led him to the bathroom and put bandaids on his cuts.

"Um thanks-" Karamatsu said but was practically dragged back into the kitchen.

"E-eh? Where are we going?" he asked, clearly confused. Osomatsu grabbed a small container that was on the kitchen counter and then led Karamatsu. Through the living room.

"Come on lets go", Osomatsu said cheerfully as he led Karamatsu Through the hall.

"Go where??"

"Out" osomatsu said, turning the front door and slowly creaking it open.

Osomatsu led the second born outside with a grin plastered on his face. It was dark outside but not unsettling.

There were trees and plants surrounding the house as if they were guarding it. The plants were full of bright color.

"Is... Is this the only house here?" karamatsu asked, mesmerized by the captivating colors of the trees and plants.

"Yup. This is the only house here" that's how its always been" this is the only house in this world as far as I know"

" does that mean that you're the only one living in this world?" karamatsu asked as his eyebrows furrowed.

"Pretty much yeah" Oso answered casually.

"So you've been alone all this time?"

"Well.... Yes, I mean no well I...." Osomatsu trailed off and sighed. "You ask to many questions Kara, you know that?" osomatsu said with a small grin as he ruffled Karamatsu's dark hair.

"..... Haha yeah I guess I do" karamatsu said, now wanting to change the subject

"Hey kara I wanna show you something" Oso said with a grin on his face as he grabbed Karamatsu's hand and led him past the trees, on a path in the forest.

" oi where are we going?" Karamatsu asked as he stumbled a couple of times on branches and rocks.

" you'll see" Osomatsu said excitedly as he led Karamatsu through the trees and branches.

" aaaaaaannnd we're here" osomatsu said, leading Karamatsu into a field of  flowers. Karamatsu was speechless. There were so many flowers of almost every color. They glowed in the dark as fireflies flew past him. The flowers were so tall they reached his waist. The petals were huge and colorful.

Osomatsu grinned at Karamatsu's dazed expression.
"Come on kara!" Osomatsu ran into the field of flowers and was soon engulfed and out of Karamatsu's sight.

E-eh? Osomatsu where are you?! Karamatsu yelled as he scanned through the flowers.

He soon ran into the flowers after him. "Osomatsu!"

No response

"Osoma-". A flower had managed to wrap it's stem around Kara's leg. How did that happen?

Karamatsu quickly untangled it before the it happened a second time with another flower, then another, then another. He heard childish giggling. Was it coming from the flowers?! Were they sentient?! Nah that's ridiculous

The giggling got louder. Soon vines and stems were wrapped around Kara. They were carrying him and passing him to one another while giggling like children.

O- Osomatsu! What's going on?! Karamatsu yelled not knowing how to respond to this situation.

In almost perfect timing Osomatsu came. " hey put him down" osomatsu said, giggling.

The flowers quickly, but not gently, put Kara down. Osomatsu caught the confused second born son and laughed.

"Sorry I probably should've told you about that before we got here hehe oops" osomatsu said with a wide grin on his face. " at least they weren't being very violet" osomatsu said, laughing at his own stupid pun

Karamatsu just laughed in response. He was honestly having fun.

" here I'll make it up to you by giving you this" Osomatsu said, taking out the container he had grabbed earlier and pulling a large cookie out of it.

Osomatsu handed it to Kara with a smile plastered on his face.

" thanks Osomatsu" Kara said with a smile on his face as he bit into the cookie. It was sweet and soft. The chocolate melted in his mouth. It was probably the best cookie he's ever tasted.

Osomatsu sat down, staring up at the sky. Karamatsu soon did the same, quickly finishing his cookie. The sky was filled with stars of different colors and sizes.  Karamatsu's eyes lit up. They were so colorful and there were so many. He had never seen anything like that before.

Eventually Karamatsu felt himself drift off into sleep. He closed his eyes as his vision
went black.