Pyramids.

Hana

Hana

"He said that? Oh my god!" Bella exclaimed boisterously as they snort another line off of Abel's quarter thousand night table. Her adrenaline rushed as Hana laughed as well, blow evident in her nose alongside a blunt in her hand.

Hana and Bella met during a pre-Met Gala event in east New York and clicked ever since, there were times however that Hana had to put her in check for saying problematic things.

"Yes girl, Frank didn't even know who I was," Hana says as she flipped her Brazilian inches. Her body was still on a euphoric high that Hana lived for, she managed to take from Abel's stash, without his consent but will inevitably make it up to him when he gets back.

"That's weird, weren't you guys a thing at one point?" She asked oblivious to Hana's previous life, so she was in the loop somewhat. Hana coughs, awkwardly snorting another line,

"We we're talking but I met Abel which caused us to end on a bad note," She responds before passing Bella the blunt.

Bella takes it gingerly, taking slow drags, while  shifting onto the couch that seemed to sink with her, "Hm, so are you and Abel a thing?"

Hana's eyes narrowed, "No, we just fuck occasionally."

"But you're his PR agent, isn't that weird?" Bella asked carefully, trying to tip toe around in order to get a better feel of Hana's business between her and Abel.

Is this hoe plotting to fuck him?

Chuckling as her nose grew irritated from the coke inhalation, Hana stared at Bella.

"We both find each other mutually attractive, Abel's got a big dick as well. We fuck everywhere, on the plane, the floor, the couch you're sitting on," Which caused Bella to blink uncomfortably, "We fuck." Hana shrugs bluntly, finishing her line before moving from the end table, to sitting on the couch next to Bella.

Bella knew the game Hana was playing, but Bella chose to entertain it, "What are you going to do when he gets bored with you?"

That question took Hana aback several times over, she almost scoffed at such an incredulous inquiry. Before she can reply a weak response,  Bella beat her to it.

"Or better yet, what are you gonna do when you find out he's fucking with other women?"

"We both vow to keep this strictly sexual. No relationships, or feelings are to be involved in what we do," Hana replies calmly, hands folded as it took everything in her not to grab Bella by the hair and drag her out of the house.