Pilot Jones (2).

Summer, 2012

"What's up everyone we're the breakfast club coming to you live from New York," DJ Envy announces through the small confinement's of the radio as Hana floated naturally in the pool, her eyes closed as her mind began to doze into the abyss of nothi...

"What's up everyone we're the breakfast club coming to you live from New York," DJ Envy announces through the small confinement's of the radio as Hana floated naturally in the pool, her eyes closed as her mind began to doze into the abyss of nothingness.

That, or she was really high from the strain Abel smoked her out in. Since Hana moved from Vegas to Los Angeles, she'd been an avid weed smoker. It almost made her forget how many drugs she used to do, when in reality; weed was the key essential to all things positive.

So she smokes, smokes, and smokes some more. Hell it wasn't like she had much to do since Abel left for Toronto so suddenly after waking her up in her sleep in the early morning. But when Abel said he was going to take care of her, that had been a near understatement at the amount of things he's spent on her in LA alone.

He bought her the latest Apple products, designer clothes to replace the ones she lost in the Brothel, a personal laptop—he even gave her the keys to his house since he was never in it, but when he is, she's his.

What did that even mean? I mean it was weird enough she had to change her name in order to live a life she thrived for since her days in Vegas. Now all she really does is sleep, eat, and smoke—Abel paid her nearly ten grand every time he came around, of course in exchange for her body. Hāna scoffed as she listened to DJ Envy, and Charlamagne debate on who'd take the Donkey of the Day, which was a fine line between Kanye West, and The Game. Being in LA did help her gain a better understanding of musicians, and boy were people stupid for letting certain people gain that status so; needlessly.

"This is stupid," she mumbled to herself from behind her shaded eyes that were covered in Cartier, eyes still red from the drug paraphernalia as the water leveled around her face while continuing to let her body float—the sun devouring her skin. She chuckled at a remark by Charlemagne until she heard a sudden ringtone that came from her iPhone near the pool's edge. Hana rolled her eyes irritatingly before doggy paddling to her phone, grabbing it gingerly as she analyzed whose the potential caller may be.

Abel 🤮 wants to FaceTime..

As much as Hana wanted to hang up and continue her rejuvenating swim, she felt compelled to answer; she sighed, swiping right with her freehand as the display showed Abel in the bathroom brushing his teeth. He had the phone angled onto the sink, near his waist where you could see the towel loosely wrapped around the outline of his—

"Yo," Abel yelled in the FaceTime, causing Hana to huff disapprovingly.

"What do you want Abel?" She asked, clearly unamused that he called on her day off, "Can't you see I'm trying to catch a tan?" She sassed while in front cam teasing him with her two-piece bathing suit.