Out of Control!

It had been a month since I joined dad's office and his behaviour was getting crankier by everyday. He started throwing more tantrums my way.

Every morning whenever I would sit at the breakfast table he would start yelling at me for my careless behaviour, hanging around with my friends and Brandon.

He wanted me to give most of my time to his business. I spent my weekends at the empty office, studying files. It always felt like he was burdening me with workload on purpose.

But I didn't lose any hope and despite of everything I continued working with the same dedication.

Every morning I hated getting out of bed. I skipped breakfast five times already --- something I'd never do this often -- only to dodge dad and his spiky words.

Sarah was coming over for the weekend and it was Friday so I had to attend today's breakfast. Besides everyone luckily dad as well was leaving for London to plan Sarah's wedding with the Justices. And for me? Well I wasn't allowed to leave planet earth if it came to the angel of death for my departure because "I was already missing out so much work from the office. My careless behaviour won't make me reach my goals". Yes I quoted dad here!

Even at this point Margaret and Uncle Daniel felt useless to cry for help to. Margaret couldn't argue dad as once she tried to and dad gave her a shut up call by telling her that I'm his daughter and he can take care of me. The same words he bitterly plunged on Uncle Daniel.

It truly hurt me seeing him turn so bitter all of a sudden. Margaret did her everything to make us like her, stay happy, stay together as a family and even Uncle Daniel took good care of me like his own daughter. How could he be so cruel all of a sudden?

As far as Bran was concerned nothing was under control there as well. I couldn't resist his love. I kept drowning myself, intoxicating with the sweet pulp of his heart pouring inside me. Having sex had become more than usual. The only good week was the one in which I had my periods. Luckily Bran respected that and affiliated my condition. He always took good care of me. Somehow the only thing that kept me going despite of everything turning down was Bran and his love.

I made my way down the stairs wearing a button down denim shirt followed by a pair of light blue jeans and my favourite white Vans.

I greeted and hugged everyone. A behaviour I still didn't let go off. In fact I missed it in New York.

I greeted Sarah and Jake by hugging them sideways, followed by Margaret, Carol.

The most awkward was always with dad. I felt he wanted to push me away and throw me back down with every time I tried hugging him. At this point I had stopped pecking him on the cheek. For all the bitterness towards me at least he deserved this.

I finally sat down my seat, grabbing some pan cakes, putting Nutella over them. Surprisingly the table was quiet for a Sarah and Jake presence.

But I didn't bother to say anything either and went completely blizzard at the way I was being treated at the moment.

"So... We leave at around three then.", Jake said, trying to disperse the tension in the atmosphere.

"Have a safe trip.", I smiled looking over at Margaret and Sarah.

"You'll be working in the wood factory starting from today.", Said the Great his Highness Mr. Cole I.

I simply nodded my head.

"Andy will send you the address and the rest of the information.", He continued and I nodded again.

I understood there was no point in arguing with dad. Whenever I tried arguing back he would always be more mean just to humiliate me.