Chapter Five- Revenge is a dish best served cold...

Start from the beginning

"As you said: Unlike you, I don't play games and beat around bushes." I repeated what he had said from the night before.

"I know, i know." He sighed. "I should be an actor." He smirked, I had the hugest urge to slap it right off of his face.

"You know what?" I asked through gritted teeth, i'd finally decided what my next move was to be. "You'll regret ever doing this.." I pointed a finger to his face making him take a step backwards.

His smirk disappeared, and soon a worried expression came to his face and for a second i thought he was actually threatened. "Oh no! Miss. Lip Gloss and Blusher is going to avenge me!" He gasped in a British accent.

"Have fun while you can now, Miller, But your fun will only be temporary." I stalked away. 

"Oh well, i hope it lasts longer than my fear towards you...which NEVER existed!" He called after me. 

I had the to keep the smirk off of my face, this revenge was going to be sweet...

***

 "Oh my gosh like, this make over would make you look a thousand times better!" 

I saw Charlotte's gleam through the table mirror. It was her brilliant idea to replace the whole of my makeup her new ones and giving me a whole new look...ugh...

She pulled my hair back violently into a tight pony tail as she prepared to decorate my face with all sorts of delights...note the sarcasm. "Hey Charlotte I need your help with something." My eyes peered down to the mirror as i observed how the tightness pulled the corner of my eyes back. 

"With what exactly?" She asked before picking up the 3 blusher pads, and odd enough, smelling them. I looked down at my manicured fingers and tapped them furiously on the counter. The more i tried to think of a plan the more stressed i became.

"Well, you that Jason kid next door. Well i'm planning a revenge on him...and...i kind of needed you to help with it." I didn't even really have a plan, but when i did come up with it was i was going to need someone to play the leading lady.

"Oh he's cute!" She gushed which caused me to roll my eyes. "Do you prefer Sunset or Lotus blusher colour."

"I...don't really care." I sighed with a shrug. "Look, I need you to go on a date with him tonight." I furrowed my brow, i could feel a plan burying in the back of my mind...but it was not pieced together just yet. 

"How do you know i'm not busy?" She asked.

As my reply was about to come she swivelled my chair to face her as she got ready to apply. I closed my eyes as her brush, rigorously, painted my skin in such a way I burned after she was done. "I assume you're not since you're here at 6pm slapping makeup onto me."

"Whatever." She rolled her eyes. "I'm in."

"Really?"

"Yeah, when it comes to revenge I'm always in!"

"Do you have any ideas of what to do?"

"Aren't you meant to be the one coming up with the spontaneous plan!? 

She was right, i was meant have come up with an idea already. Since i spent nearly half of the day in school lost in thought of what to do, ignoring most of my friends and missing lunch to do some research on this type on thing in the library...

"Yeah but..." I trailed not really knowing what to say. "Do you think you could draw on his face while he sleeps?"

"What?" She laughed. "Come on, you can't be more creative? Maybe i could puncher his condoms so he gets one of the whores he does it with preggers?"